MAYOR OF LONDON
- RE: PLAY (previous edition revisited). // People Management;1/28/2010, p50
A photograph of an individual recruited by London, England's mayor Boris Johnson as a temporary snow clearance officer is presented.
- London is Back! Shaw, Michael // BAGnewsNotes;8/24/2011, p1
Several photographs of London Mayor Boris Johnson visiting a police closed-circuit television (CCTV) Investigation Unit and meeting members of Notting Hill Carnival mas band Genesis are presented.
- CAPTION OF THE WEEK. // New Statesman;5/7/2012, Vol. 141 Issue 5104, p58
The article presents the winning entries in a reader caption competition of a picture of MichÃ¨le Alliot-Marie, former French defense minister, along with a photograph of Boris Johnson, Mayor of London, England.
- CAPTION OF THE WEEK. // New Statesman;12/19/2011, Vol. 140 Issue 5084/5085, p95
The article announces Peter Wilkening as the winner of a photo caption contest from the December 5, 2011 issue of "New Statesman," and presents a photograph of London, England mayor Boris Johnson for the next contest.
- CAPTION OF THE WEEK. // New Statesman;9/5/2014, Vol. 143 Issue 5226, p58
Winning entries are presented in a contest to write a creative caption for a photograph of London, England, Mayor Boris Johnson looking into a periscope, and entries are solicited for the next caption contest, for a photograph of Pope Francis with something white covering his face.
- CAPTION OF THE WEEK. // New Statesman;3/28/2014, Vol. 143 Issue 5203, p66
Winning entries are presented for a competition to write a creative caption for a photograph of British Prince Harry and London, England, Mayor Boris Johnson seated on folding chairs.
- Scoot 'em up. Stones, John // Design Week;10/7/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 40, p17
The article features the electronic scooters (e-scooters), which are efficient, quiet and have decent acceleration and top speed wherein politicians in Great Britain have been enamoured, including London Mayor Boris Johnson.
- QUOTE OF THE WEEK. // Regeneration & Renewal;10/3/2008, p3
A quote by London, England mayor Boris Johnson is presented, which is about his attempt to reconcile with Tory leader David Cameron whose "broken society" narrative was described by the former as "piffle."
- Mayor backs parenting classes in schools. // Nursery World (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);10/4/2011, Vol. 111 Issue 4279, p10
The article reports that Boris Johnson, mayor of London, England, has supported the expansion of the Parent Gym course offering parenting classes to parents of primary school children in 2011.