CAN WE BUILD IT?
- HRD Yesterday. Bov�, Robert // Training & Development Journal;Nov84, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p52
Presents several photographs of the emergence of training after the World War II in the U.S. Arrival of the human resource development; Office training finishing course in the business division of the San Diego Vocational School; Introduction of women to skills previously denied them.
- SOUTHERN EXPOSURE. Kani, Sae // New Internationalist;Oct2002, Issue 350, p4
Presents a photograph of ex-guerrillas attending the Don Bosco training school in East Timor, Indonesia.
- Noticeboard. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;9/19/2008, Issue 2834, p80
A photograph of the launch of the Rexperts training programme is presented.
- The duties of visual reporters. // Communication: Journalism Education Today;Winter2012, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p12
The article outlines the duties and responsibilities of visual reporters which includes to capture the storytelling moments of the game, to be alert but never become part of the story and to take notes including the names of actors in the picture.
- 125 Years of Photos. BUSHNELL, NANCY J. // National Geographic;Feb2014, Vol. 225 Issue 2, p6
A letter to the editor regarding the requirements and travel experiences of â€œNational Geographicâ€ staff photographers is presented in response to the October 2013 issue of the magazine, the Photo Issue.
- Railfan weekend. Keefe, Kevin P. // Trains;Apr2000, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p32
Presents the experiences of two photographers shooting pictures of trains on a weekend in April 1947. Skills needed to shoot pictures of trains.
- Judges and rules. Howell, Edward T. // PSA Journal;Jun94, Vol. 60 Issue 6, p7
Urges the Photographic Society of America (PSA) to conduct training sessions for its members to qualify as judges of international photography exhibitions. Proposed trainers; PSA standards governing conduct of competitions; Importance of a judge's impartiality.
- Good advice â€¦ if you walk on your hands. // Trains;Feb2006, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p12
The article presents a photograph of Union Pacific train in the yard at Green River, Wyoming.
- Trackside photos. // Model Railroader;May98, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p76
Presents a trackside photo essay of various railway trains including the Northern Pacific 4-6-0 no. 1372, the Gary Hoover and the Great Northern F units. Mention of the photographers; Information on the trains.