- SHOW TIME. // People Management;12/3/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 25, p8
Photographs taken during the 2009 Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD) annual conference and exhibition activities in England are presented.
- PRISING OPEN THE BOSS'S SHELL. Gwyther, Matthew // Management Today;Apr2011, p7
The article focuses on portrait photographers. It cites that Harry Borden, photographer, has captured the essence of business leaders in Great Britain. It mentions that portrait photographers demand an emotional intelligence (EI) which require watch and listen. It notes that EI has become a...
- guru blog: workplace wit and wisdom. // Personnel Today;10/13/2009, p24
The article presents several blogs related to latest jobs in the world, article related to human resource professional by editor Sathnam Sanghera and photographs of human resource professionals from the periodical "Personnel Today."
- Boss to worker with safety concerns: "You're outta here!". // Safety Alert for Supervisors;5/5/2008, Vol. 5 Issue 116, p4
The article relates the case of a worker who approached his superiors with a safety-related concern. The employee even took photographs of the perceived safety problems. The company asked the employee to stop his actions and eventually he got terminated. The worker sued the company claiming that...
- Which HR director has found vroom for improvement? // Personnel Today;5/25/2004, p48
In a break from "Ear to the Ground" tradition, people are going to name the participant in this week's dose of improbable HR folklore. The article asks to have a look at the provided photo of the mysterious rider and see if they can guess who it is. It is in fact NHS HR director Andrew Foster...
- GOING PLACES. // Crain's Cleveland Business;11/29/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 48, p12
The article presents information about job change by professionals from government as well as private sectors in Cleveland, Ohio. The article presents photographs also.
- From Readers. Dresnin, Merrick P.; Mitchell, Anthony; Burke, Kenneth A. // HR Magazine;Aug2004, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p25
Presents letters to the editor referencing to articles and topics discussed in previous issues of the "HR Magazine." "HR's Pivotal Multi-Taskers," which discussed human resources (HR) assistants; Role of HR professionals in outsourcing practices; Inclusion of a photograph of a firearm in...
- discussions online. // Personnel Today;2/7/2006, p12
The article presents information about several discussions held online related to personnel management. One of the discussion was about seeking advices regarding the usage of photographs of employees by company in company's material. Another discussion was about issuing an employee with an...
- Working Through VALUES. // Human Resources Magazine;Oct2005, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p9
Presents several photographs taken from the 2005 conference of the Human Resources Institute of New Zealand in New Zealand.