- Employment of social workers. Hanson, Cynthia; Coolidge, Shelley Donald // Christian Science Monitor;10/3/95, Vol. 87 Issue 216, p2
Predicts rise in employment of social workers in US by the year 2000, as estimated by Bureau of Labor Statistics. Hot prospects for jobs in various industries.
- Am I qualified for UK social work? Rowe, Andrea // Community Care;6/19/2008, Issue 1727, p34
The article provides answers to a question on whether a social work certification in France is valid in Great Britain.
- Next step for new social workers. // Children & Young People Now;Sep2010 Social Work Now, p16
The article focuses on the professional development (EPD) programme, developed by the Children's Workforce Development Council to support the employment of social workers.
- The value of overseas experience. // Community Care;11/20/2008, Issue 1748, p38
The article provides an answer to the question of where should one start looking for a job in Great Britain after working overseas as a social worker for several years.
- EU attacks French recruitment rules. // Community Care;4/11/2002, Issue 1417, p14
Highlights the claim of the European Commission that France is violating the European Union law by restricting the employment of qualified social care workers from other member states. Clash between France's rules and European directives; Proposal of the commission for European rules.
- Welfare reform causing layoffs for caseworkers. // Jet;10/20/97, Vol. 92 Issue 22, p4
Looks at the impact of the decreasing number of welfare recipients in the United States on welfare workers. The states that are eliminating employees, such as Texas; The transferring of workers to new jobs in government or with private firms; The methods employed by other states.
- Timeless. // Mixmag;5/ 1/2012, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p97
The article reviews the music release "Timeless," by performer Goldie.
- Maan, Goldie to Receive Honory Degrees from British University. // India -- West;8/13/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 38, pB32
The article announces that punjabi music maestro Gurdas Maan and bass musician Goldie are included in the Honors List from the University of Wolverhampton in Great Britain.
- Could It Be. M. S. // Ugly Things;Winter2016, Issue 43, p113
No abstract available.