- Counter-protest dwarfs climate denier rally. // Green Left Weekly;3/16/2011, Issue 872, p4
The article reports on the rally for an emergency action on climate change in Melbourne, Victoria organized by GetUp.
- Get Moving on the Climate Crisis. // Progressive;Aug2011, Vol. 75 Issue 8, p13
The article offers information on a worldwide day of action called Moving Planet, to be organized by a coalition of activist groups in the U.S. on September 24, 2011, to put people demands for climate action into motion.
- Thousands rally for climate change action. Hunt, Joesphine; Butler, Simon // Green Left Weekly;6/15/2011, Issue 883, p2
The article focuses on the rally of 5,000 people for the action on climate change in front of Parliament and across Canberra's Commonwealth Bridge on June 5, 2011.
- Record-Breaking Climate March. // Progressive;Nov2014, Vol. 78 Issue 11, p11
Several photographs are presented depicting protesters in various locations including New York City, Kathmandu, Nepal, and Maules Creek, Australia demanding action on global climate change held on September 21, 2014.
- Stop Climate Change. // Progressive;Jan2007, Vol. 71 Issue 1, p14
Several photographs featuring people around the world protesting to mark the International Day of Climate Action on November 4, 2006 are presented.
- CUFFED FOR THE CLIMATE. Scher, Eddie // Sierra;May/Jun2013, Vol. 98 Issue 3, p69
The article offers information on the civil disobedience protest by 48 environmental and civil rights leaders, farmers and ranchers, youth and community activists to move the U.S. President Barack Obama to take immediate action against climate change.
- Less capitalism, more planet. O'NIONS, JAMES // Red Pepper Magazine;Dec2010/Jan2011, Issue 175, p3
The article discusses various reports published in this issues including the one by Heather Reports in a German eco-village, another by John Bellamy Foster on a debate on the role of democratic socialism, and the one on the student takeover of the Millbank Tower.
- World Social Forum proposes radical plan of action. Munckton, Stuart // Green Left Weekly;2/11/2009, Issue 782, p15
The article reports on the proposed action plan of the ninth World Social Forum that ended on February 1, 2009 with its adoption on the global demonstration that will demand urgent action to climate change.
- Democracy for whom? Evans, Josie // Green Left Weekly;4/25/2012, Issue 919, p8
A letter to the editor related to the issue of climatic change in Australia and a demonstration against coal seam gas mining to be held in New South Wales on May 1, 2012 is presented.
- Thousands rally for climate action. // Green Left Weekly;4/6/2011, Issue 875, p4
The article reports on the protest movement participated by about 8000 people at the Belmore Park in Sydney, New South Wales on April 2, 2011, calling for an urgent action on climate change.