- Out to lunch. // Estates Gazette;2/5/2005, Issue 505, p70
Presents an article about a lunch with Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson at Stock restaurant in Manchester, England. Interior design of the restaurant; Foods and wine served.
- A toe-curling look at motivation. Kingston, Peter // People Management;3/6/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p102
Criticizes Sir Alex Ferguson, head of the Manchester United soccer team, for venting his anger to his star player. Description of Ferguson's behavior; Verbal abuse received by the players.
- Fergie is like Lennon: Klopp. // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);1/16/2016, p13
The article reports the former football player Alex Ferguson has described football manager Jurgen Klopp as 'the John Lennon of football', and presents the views of Klopp regarding mutual respect between both of them.
- Upper Tax Tribunal rules against Eclipse 35 film investment scheme. Berry, Michael // Money Marketing (Online Edition);12/23/2013, p1
The article reports that the Upper Tax Tribunal in Great Britain has ruled against Eclipse 35 film investment scheme. The Tribunal ruled that the film investment Eclipse 35, which was marketed as a tax efficient investment solution, was not legitimate. It is reported that the decision means...
- Manchester United's manager is an old-style guy who has excelled in a new footballing world. Kelly, Stephen // New Statesman;10/10/97, Vol. 126 Issue 4355, p26
Profiles Manchester United soccer team manager Alex Ferguson. Involvement in the British Labour Party's election campaign in April 1997; Ferguson's populist touch; Family background and beginnings in football; Previous jobs held; Experience in trade-unionism; Ferguson's insistence on his...
- Fergie takes to the transfer market again. // Grocer;4/26/2014, Vol. 237 Issue 8151, p109
The article reports that former Man United executive Alex Ferguson is auctioning his wine collection in Great Britain in 2014.
- They said what?!? // Australian FourFourTwo;Jul2009, Issue 45, p23
The article presents quotations fro Scottish football manager Sir Alex Ferguson who said that in his profession it is easy to fall in love with players, Chealsea footballer John Terry who explains that he hurls expletives at West Ham fans because they do the same to him, and Newcastle owner Con...
- THE GLASWEGIANS ARE COMINGâ€¦. // Four Four Two;May2011, Issue 203, p43
The article profiles Scottish football managers who have won trophies in England, including Alex McLeish who won the League Cup with Birmingham, Alex Ferguson of Manchester United who won several Premier League trophies and Kenny Dalglish of Liverpool who won FA Cup trophies, among others.
- Fergie set to see the reddies from wine auction. Wilmore, James // Aroq - Just-Drinks.com (Global News);4/17/2014, p16
The article reports on the plan of Sir Alex Ferguson, former head of British football club Manchester United, to sell off 5,00 or so bottles of vintage wines through Christie's.