SONY FRANCE HR DIRECTOR
- Meet the 2009 SHRM Board of Directors. // HR Magazine;Jan2009, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p86
Images of the 2009 Board of Directors of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) are presented.
- New in print. // People Management;9/7/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 18, p49
Presents several books related to human resource management. `Customer Service,' by Frances and Roland Bee; `The Power of Empowerment,' by David Clutterbuck and Susan Kernaghan; `Problem Solving for Results,' by Victor Newman.
- HUMAN RESOURCES. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;2/16/2009, Vol. 38 Issue 34, p15
The article announces that Frances Hume was appointed to the 2009 board of directors of the Human Resource (HR) Certification Institute.
- COUNT ROLAND OF FRANCE. Logan, Marshall // Famous Tales of Fact & Fancy Myths & Legends;1/1/1914, p26
The tale "Count Roland of France" is presented.
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT: A Reader for Students and Practitioners. // STAN: St. Augustine News;Aug-Dec2011, p47
The article reviews the book "Human Resource Management: A Reader for Students and Practitioners," by Roland G. Baptiste.
- Discovery appoints Roland Baskeyfield. Paterson, Jennifer // Employee Benefits;11/11/2013, p13
The article announces hiring of Roland Baskeyfield as Discovery Communications compensation and benefits interim human resources manager.
- La labellisation comme stratÃ©gie de desserrement des contraintes de l'environnement. Le cas des centres d'appels en France. Dubrion, Benjamin; Tessier, Nathalie; Vivel, Christel // Revue Management et Avenir;2014, Issue 69, p125
From the light of the resource dependence theory, this paper analyses the effects of a label established recently in France in the customer relationship sector. We show that this label has released a dynamic which structures the policy of human resource management in the three call centers that...
- Sony sees future minus Centropolis futurists. Brodesser, Claude // Variety;01/08/2001, Vol. 381 Issue 7, p9
Reports on the expiration of a contract between Centropolis Entertainment and Columbia Pictures in February 2001. Why the deal will be allowed to expire; Details on the arrival of directors Roland Emmerich and Dean Devlin at Sony in 1997; Movies produced by the companies.
- BANKER'S REWARD:. // People Management;6/4/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p8
An image of Cathy Turner, group human resources (HR) director at Barclays, presenting a Premier League medal to manager Sir Alex Ferguson, is presented.