- Frank Keating. Keating, Frank // New Statesman;08/15/97, Vol. 126 Issue 4347, p25
Comments on cricket in England. Test match between England and Australia in August 1997; Performance by brothers Adam and Ben Hollioake.
- Cheer Leaders Or Sceptics? Roger, Warwick // North & South;Mar2003, Issue 204, p94
Presents an article about a cricket match between New Zealand and India at Eden Park in Auckland, New Zealand. Performance of the Indian team; Issues about the role of commentators and sports reporters; Sports teams that are in business relationship with Sky television station.
- Supermarketing sport. Melly, Jim // New Statesman;01/24/97, Vol. 126 Issue 4318, p34
Looks at the enormous job awaiting Lord MacLaurin as chairman of the English Cricket Board. Changing of English cricket's international standing; Cricket in danger of becoming a pastime solely for the rich; Marketing of a global game.
- Threats of violence test Australian nerve. Blair, Tim // Time International (South Pacific Edition);02/05/96, Issue 6, p57
Presents information on the fears which the Australian cricket teams has of competing in various countries such as Pakistan, India and Sri Lanka. What has contributed to the fears; Information on the focus being security; Possible actions to be taken by the Australians.
- The baggy red cap. Agostini, Mike // Bulletin with Newsweek;3/14/95, Vol. 116 Issue 5961, p98
Discusses the potential of Canada as challengers to Australia's cricket players. Increased competitiveness in Canadian cricket; History of cricket in Canada; Comments by Australian cricket coach Wilf Ewens. INSET: The Bulletin sports quiz, by Patrick Lindsay..
- ECB seeks agency help. // PRWeek (London);12/7/2012, p1
The article reports on the search for an agency by the England and Wales Cricket Board to help it in the 2013 bumper summer of cricket.
- Cricket as it should be: The French way. Andreae, Christopher // Christian Science Monitor;7/3/96, Vol. 88 Issue 153, p16
Features the cricket game in France. Definition of French cricket; Assumptions on French cricket; Differences with the English cricket.
- The summer of world supremacy. Chappell, Ian // Bulletin with Newsweek;10/11/94, Vol. 116 Issue 5941, p104
Focuses on the cricket rivalry between Australia and Great Britain. Weaknesses of the teams; Advantages of the Australian team.
- Thrown to the wolves. Blair, Tim; Lyall, Kimina // Time International (South Pacific Edition);01/08/96, Issue 2, p49
Reports on the cricket match between Sri Lanka and Australia, at the Melbourne Cricket Ground, with focus on the performance of Muttiah Muralidharan, spin bowler for Sri Lanka. Comments from Dav Whatmore, coach for the Sri Lanka team; Reference to rule number 24.2 of the Law of Cricket
- WEST INDIES IN ENGLAND, 1906. McD Beckles, Hilary // Nation Imagined;2003, p15
A chart is presented that offers information about West Indies cricket team's 1906 tour results in England.