- IMMIGRATION RALLY IN WASHINGTON. // America;9/25/2006, Vol. 195 Issue 8, p6
A photograph of immigration reform rally in Washington, D.C., is presented.
- PEACEFUL PROTEST. // Jet;9/3/2007, Vol. 112 Issue 9, p15
A photograph is presented of journalists and photographers wearing gags during a peaceful protest demonstration in Kenya dubbed the Silent March.
- Protest. // Catholic East Texas;8/1/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p7
A photograph of demonstrators in BogotÃ¡, Colombia during a protest march on July 20, 2008 is presented.
- EYE ON TEXAS Alan Pogue. Raza, La // Texas Observer: A Journal of Free Voices;Aug2012, Vol. 104 Issue 8, p47
A photograph is presented depicting the statewide anti-police-brutality demonstration organization by the Brown Berets rights group in Austin, Texas in the summer of 1974.
- Untitled. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);11/5/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p1
A photograph depicting a political protest is presented.
- On the March for JOBS. // CVN;2010, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p1
A photograph is presented that depicts the march of a group of 25 men and women who voice out their concerns for jobs and construction project recording transparency in New Bedford, Massachusetts.
- Protest for affordable housing. // Bay Area Reporter;7/19/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 29, p2
A photograph of a demonstration for affordable housing is presented.
- IN THE PICTURE. // New Statesman;12/12/2011, Vol. 140 Issue 5083, p10
The article presents a photograph of people in the Cajamarca region of Peru protesting against a gold-mining project.
- Bricklayers picket 'rat' contractor at downtown Post Office. // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;5/17/2012, p4
A photograph is presented of John Finder and Rich Schneider, business representatives with Local 1 in Saint Louis, Missouri who were protesting against the Post Office's restoration work being done by a nonunion contractor, JTW Restoration Services.
- Troops Switch Sides. // Newsweek;6/13/2011, Vol. 157 Issue 24/25, p14
The article presents a photograph of Yemeni soldiers participating in a protest against President Ali Abdullah Saleh.