RE:PLAY (previous edition revisited)
- Bedingfield plot illustrates joint CD/DVD approach. // Music Week;6/19/2004, Issue 24, p12
Natasha Bedingfield set an example of how a new artist can be prepared for DVD arena in parallel with the CD-based audio world. Highlighting the importance of integration DVD into the strategy for new artists, BMG Visual Media senior director Soloman Nwabueze said that the disc will include...
- WINNER'S CIRCLE. // Entertainment Weekly;9/16/2005, Issue 840, p71
Presents a list of the top ten DVD based on sales and rentals in the U.S. as of September 16, 2005, including "Sin City."
- THUMBS UP. // Entertainment Weekly;10/7/2005, Issue 843, p59
Presents updates on the sales and rental performance of several DVDs in the U.S. as of October 2005.
- MIGHTY MOUSE. // Entertainment Weekly;4/8/2005, Issue 814, p53
Presents an update on the sales and rentals of several DVD features in the U.S. as of April 8, 2005.
- Resources in brief. Guenette, David R. // CD-ROM Professional;Mar1996, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p110
Reviews the 1996 DV/CD-ROM Expo sponsored by the `CD-ROM Professional' and `DV Magazine' journals.
- ICE, ICE, BABY. // Entertainment Weekly;8/19/2005, Issue 834, p129
Presents a list of top DVD sales and tape rentals in the U.S. for the week ending July 31, 2005.
- DVD-A Recording Format Still In Development. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;7/23/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 17, p31
Focuses on the development of digital video disc (DVD)-Video recording standard. Approval of DVD-Audio licensed recorders; Provision on the right of consumers to make digital copies of their DVD-Audio discs with limitation; Requirement of a legacy recorders by federal law.
- DVD comp smooths out kinks. Emerson, Sharon // Lamp;Apr2015, Vol. 72 Issue 3, p6
A letter to the editor is presented from a reader discussing her victory at the "Upper Middle Bogan" series in a DVD competition.
- DVD PROMO. // DSN Retailing Today;11/24/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 22, p13
Presents a chart depicting the heavily promoted digital video discs in the U.S.