RE:PLAY (previous edition revisited)
- PICTURE OF THE WEEK. // Travel Weekly (UK);6/21/2012, Issue 2122, p28
A photograph of television presenter Jonathan Ross's visit to the Universal Studios Hollywood is presented.
- Jonathan Ross leaves Whiteheads for Curtina. // Home Furnishings;Mar/Apr98, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p3
Reports that Jonathan Ross resigned from his position as managing director of Whiteheads Fabrics to become sales director at Curtina. Background information on Ross; Who was the previous sales director at Curtina.
- Have you heard the one about Ross and the awards ceremony? // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p18
Criticizes the performance of Jonathan Ross, the presenter of the Association of Exhibition Organizers awards in 2001 in Great Britain. Suggestions for future awards presentations.
- PYRAMID TRAINING. // Prevention;Nov2013, Vol. 65 Issue 11, p38
In this article, Jonathan Ross, spokesperson of the American Council on Exercise, offers tips for pyramid training exercise.
- Sean French. French, Sean // New Statesman;12/12/97, Vol. 126 Issue 4364, p28
Presents Jonathan Ross' remarks about his job as presents of the talk show `The Last Resort.' Ross' treatment of his work as just a job; Comparison to radio and television star Chris Evans; Evans' remarks about the Ryder Cup.
- BBC'S ROSS TO GET MUSIC AWARD. Paine, Andre // Billboard;6/27/2009, Vol. 121 Issue 25, p14
The article announces that British broadcaster Jonathan Ross has received the 2009 Music Industry Trusts' Award.
- 'There's still time,' says Ross. // Bowls International;Feb2017, p58
The article presents the views of bowler Jonathan Ross regarding his views on bowling tournaments, his reaction on winning the Renfrewshire Personality of the Year Award, and an his nervousness before match.
- ALASKA NATIVE HERITAGE CENTER. // Alaska Business Monthly;Oct2003, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p95
Reports on the appointment of Jonathan Ross as the new president and chief executive of the Alaska Native Heritage Center in October 2003.
- Longtime host Ross leaves BBC. Turner, Mimi // Hollywood Reporter Weekend Edition;1/8/2010, Vol. 412 Issue 44, p4
The article reports on the resignation of Jonathan Ross as the talk show host of "Friday Night with Jonathan Ross,"of British Broadcasting Corp. (BBC) in Great Britain.