RE:PLAY (previous edition revisited)
- Fiona Macfarlane and the Royal Garden Conference and Banqueting Team. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/15/2007, Vol. 197 Issue 4502, p55
The article announces that the Conference and Banqueting Team at Royal Garden Hotel has been awarded Department of the Year in the 2007 Hotel Cateys.
- Education accolade for Foster's. // Australian & New Zealand Wine Industry Journal;Jul2007, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p84
The article announces that the wine education team of Foster's received the Excellence in Learning Resources Award from the Australian Institute of Training and Development.
- High Speed 1 takes top honour at planning awards ceremony. Gillman, Susanna // Planning (14672073);2/13/2009, Issue 1805, p2
The article announces that the High Speed 1 (HS1) team has won the Silver Jubilee Cup award given at the Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI) awards in Great Britain.
- Reward performance but don't rock the boat. Perkins, Stephen // People Management;9/11/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 18, p50
Explains how personnel can help to reconcile the idea of teamworking with recognition for individual performance. Emphasis of organizations on organizing and managing in teams for corporate advantage; Contents of the white paper `Excellence in Schools'; Challenge for reward systems; Key to...
- Five gold rings. Chase, James // Medical Marketing & Media;Jan2010, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p6
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on the Marketing Team of the Year award given to AstraZeneca's Symbicort and the Small Pharma marketing team honor given to Shire's Vyvanse.
- Teamwork has its rewards, and its awards, too. Beverly, Robert // Engineered Systems;May2000, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p8
Focuses on the Engineering Team Award which honors engineering projects that involve teamwork. Ways in which the teamwork process function in projects; Exposure planned for winning projects.
- The power of the team. Gosney, Max // Works Management;Oct2014, Vol. 67 Issue 9, p4
In this article, the author shares his views on the Best Factory Awards and the training support offered by manufacturing managers to their team so that their factory become eligible for the BFA.
- Better leadership, better results. O'Dowd, Adrian // BMJ: British Medical Journal;3/15/2014, Vol. 348 Issue 7949, p20
The article describes the patient care innovations made by the candidates for the Clinical Leadership Team award. An overview of the Green Templeton College's management in medicine program at the University of Oxford in England is presented. The solutions implemented by the orthogeriatrics team...
- MARKETING TEAM. // B&T Magazine;12/18/2009, Vol. 59 Issue 2708, p31
The article announces that the Whirlpool marketing team, led by David Graham, has received the 2009 Marketing Team of the Year Award from the journal.