- DOJ investigating Disneyland security tactics. Lawrence, Carolyn Z. // Las Vegas Business Press;10/14/96, Vol. 13 Issue 41, p22
Reports on the Department of Justice's investigation of Disneyland for alleged security force misconduct. Criticism from Disneyland visitors about security guard's overzealousnes; Civil suit filed by Robin Paulson for assault on her family by plainclothes security personnel.
- Another draw for toontown. // Travel Agent;1/17/94, Vol. 269 Issue 10, California p2
Reports on the opening of Disneyland's Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin. Disneyland's toontown expansion; A throwback to the old haunted house and tunnel of love rides; Geared toward older children; Description of the ride's stages; Disney's Fax-On-Demand. INSET: Hot products (Disney's offerings)..
- Disney plans up, down like roller coasters. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;11/21/94, Vol. 233 Issue 21, p29
Reports on plans to expand the Disneyland in Anaheim, California. Negotiations with city officials; Effort to beef up the lagging attendance record.
- Musings on Disney. Crandall, Rick // Executive Edge Newsletter;May97, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p4
Presents the author's views on the satisfaction one derives from visiting Disneyland in Anaheim, California. Imagination and memories from childhood provoked by rides in the park.
- Keeping an eye out for Indiana Jones. // Travel Agent;10/17/94, Vol. 273 Issue 1, p97
Reports on the `Temple of the Forbidden Eye' as the latest theme addition to Disneyland in Anaheim, California. Opening in 1995 in Adventureland; Story line on a fast-moving ride.
- All our yesterdays. Handy, Bruce // Time;5/25/1998, Vol. 151 Issue 20, p87
Discusses the reconstruction at Disneyland's Tomorrowland amusement. How people are more interested in the past than in the future; Features of Tomorrowland that have been changed; Comments of a Disney technician, Tony Baxter.
- Mouse trap. Daly, Steve // Entertainment Weekly;2/26/93, Issue 159, p14
Discusses the new Mickey's ToonTown in Disneyland in California. Promoting ToonTown in the media; Soft news as Disney's objective; Fast-food windows and centrally located souvenir stores; Mickey's Movie Barn; Goofy's Bounce House; More.
- Disneyland debuts daily tea service. // FoodService Director;07/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p22
States that visitors to Disneyland will have a chance to enjoy tea with one of their favorite Disney characters, Mary Poppins, daily when the `Practically Perfect Tea' service expands. Where the service is being offered; Admission price; Items on the menu.
- Disney's fantasy island. Thomas, Art // TCI: Theatre Crafts International;Oct92, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p7
Considers Disneyland's `Fantasmic,' whose new look comes from building Cider Point on Tom Sawyer Island. Cider Point acts as `Fantasmic's' stage, dressing rooms and show equipment are underneath. Technical director Chris Robinson, lighting by Ken Billington, score by Bruce Healey; Lighting and...