- Parametric imaging of patient pharmacokinetics. Chen, Qin-sheng // European Journal of Nuclear Medicine;1997, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p1369
This paper presents an approach to extracting patient pharmacokinetic information from a set of longitudinal scintigraphic images and representing the kinetic information in parametric image form. In this approach, three or four pairs of simultaneously acquired anterior and posterior images, for...
- Image management looks for a foothold. Morrissey, John // Modern Healthcare;12/5/94, Vol. 24 Issue 49, p4
Reports on medical-image systems for hospitals. Image-capture and transfer systems to ship images to other sites; Efforts of vendors to respond to hospitals' cost concerns; Marketing strategies.
- Literature Review: DIAGNOSTIC AND IMAGING TECHNIQUES. // Current Medical Literature: Interventional Cardiology Monitor;2004, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p40
Presents the abstracts of various studies on diagnostic and imaging techniques used in cardiology published in different periodicals.
- 3-D device may aid in cosmetic surgery. // Dermatology Times;Aug96, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p54
Focuses on the C3D-clinical system from the Turing Institute in Scotland. Use of the system by surgeons to study three-dimensional images of patients before operating; Absence of potentially harmful radiation or lasers; Application before cosmetic or plastic surgery; Contact information.
- Editorial: Imaging of Tumor Characteristics for Tailored Therapy. De Vries, Erik // Current Pharmaceutical Design;10/1/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 28, p2912
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on the advancements in nuclear imaging of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) and EGFR tyrosine kinase and another on the use of radiopharmaceuticals for imaging of the gastrin-releasing peptide receptor (GPCR).
- Out of the Shadows – MRI and the Nobel Prize. // New England Journal of Medicine;5/20/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 21, p2221
Corrections are presented to the article "Out of the Shadows--MRI and the Nobel Prize," in the December 11, 2003, issue.
- The doughnut sign. Mahomed, N.; Hleza, B.; Andronikou, S. // South African Journal of Child Health;Dec2011, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p126
The article presents x-ray images taken by using chest radiograph in diagnosing diseases such as tuberculosis (TB) in children in developing countries.
- CME Objectives and Tests. // Iranian Journal of Radiology;2010, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p271
A quiz concerning radiology is presented.
- Paper film imaging system. // Materials Management in Health Care;Nov95, Vol. 4 Issue 11, p56
Reports on the introduction of a paper film imaging system for digital technologies. Eliminating the need for an X-ray film; Ability to send diagnostic images to hospital information system; Transfer of images to compact digital tape cartridges for long-term storage.