- preface. van Waarde, Aren // Current Pharmaceutical Design;Nov2000, Vol. 6 Issue 16, p1l
Introduces articles about medical imaging techniques, Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) and Positron Emission Tomography (PET), published in the journal 'Current Pharmaceutical Design'. Potential of the radioligand/unlabeled competitor approach discussed by Aren van Waarde, Aki...
- PET/CT: a new road map. Ell, Peter J.; von Schulthess, Gustav K. // European Journal of Nuclear Medicine & Molecular Imaging;2002, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p719
Reports on the potential of positron emission tomography/computed tomography as a diagnostic imaging tool. Impact on nuclear medicine specialists; Image quality.
- Reply to â€˜Review of postoperative CT and ultrasound for endovascular aneurysm repair using Talent stent graft: can we simplify the surveillance protocol and reduce the number of CT scans?â€™. Nyheim, Thomas // Acta Radiologica;Jul2013, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p661
A response from the authors of the article "Review of postoperative CT and ultrasound for endovascular aneurysm repair using Talent stent graft: Can we simplify the surveillance protocol and reduce the number of CT scans?" in the February 2013 issue is presented.
- Spatial transformation during 3D reconstruction in positron emission tomography. Smith, Anne M.; Bruckbauer, Thomas; Wienhard, Klaus; Pietrzyk, Uwe; Byars, Larry G. // European Journal of Nuclear Medicine;1997, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p1413
Spatial transformations of positron emission tomographic data for aligning images or transforming to standard anatomical space are usually performed with reconstructed images. However, they can also be performed during the reconstruction process, thereby interpolating the raw data fewer times....
- Multichannel time-resolved optical tomographic imaging system. Eda, Hideo; Oda, Ichiro; Ito, Yasunobu; Wada, Yukihisa; Oikawa, Yukio; Tsunazawa, Yoshio; Takada, Michinosuke; Tsuchiya, Yutaka; Yamashita, Yutaka; Oda, Motoki; Sassaroli, Angelo; Yamada, Yukio; Tamura, Mamoru // Review of Scientific Instruments;Sep99, Vol. 70 Issue 9, p3595
Develops a time-resolved optical imaging system using near-infrared light. Multichannel time-resolved optical tomographic imaging system; Pulsed light sources and channels of detection; Performance and potentiality of the imaging system.
- LIGHTLAB UNVEILS OPTICAL COHERENCE TOMOGRAPHY IMAGING PLATFORM. // Biotech Equipment Update;Oct2001, p7
Reports the introduction of the Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) imaging platform by Lightlab Imaging LLC in the United States. Technology sophistication of OCT; Functions of OCT; Company objectives for the development of OCT.
- PET Scans: An Inside Look. // Medical Update;Jul2002, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p1
Emphasizes the clinical significance of positron emission tomography, an imaging device for the brain, heart and other body organs.
- Evaluation of maxillofacial fibrosarcoma using computer graphics and spiral computed tomography. Cavalcanti, M G P; Ruprecht, A; Quets, J // Dentomaxillofacial Radiology;May99, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p145
This paper describes the appearance of three cases of maxillofacial fibrosarcoma in multiplanar (MPR) and three-dimensional reconstructed computed tomography (3DCT). The images were analysed by two oral and maxillofacial radiologists and one neuroradiologist. All of the cases clearly...
- MOTION ARTIFACTS IN CARDIAC CT. Knollman, F.D.; Halfmann, R.; Regn, J.; Loebe, M.; Ewert, R.; Hetzer, R.; Felix, R. // Acta Radiologica;Nov1999, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p569
Assesses the temporal properties of various computed tomography (CT) techniques for cardiovascular applications. Implications of CT for clinical imaging; Use of electrocardiogram-triggered subsecond scanning on a spiral CT unit; Occurrence of severe motion artifacts in conventional scanning...