NACUFS Celebrates 50 Years At Conference in D.C
- RESULT OF MEMBERSHIP DRIVE: 5 colleges join HPSI program for savings. // FoodService Director;06/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p5
Announces the United States colleges and universities that have been added to the HPSI Purchasing Services' Hospitality Program. Implication of the growth in the membership; Brief information on HPSI and its program.
- A Year of Milestones. Lawn, John // Food Management;Feb2007, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p12
The article focuses on the milestones of the various associations in the noncommercial food service industry in the U.S. in 2007. Marking its 90th anniversary is the American Dietetic Association, which influenced the development of "volume feeding." The National School Lunch Program is...
- FROM 9 TO 6: NACUFS' new regional structure will 'help us reach out,' says Napolitano. // FoodService Director;8/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p12
Relates the consolidation of the geographic regions of the membership of the National Association of College and University Food Services. Regions which retained its position under the terms of the consolidation; Advantages of the consolidation according to association president Pete...
- Milius promises follow-through. // FoodService Director;6/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p10
Announces the appointment of Mona Milius as president of the National Association of College and University Food Service. Career background of Milius; Top priorities of Milius; Issues that association members and leadership will tackle in 2005.
- NACUFS moves forward. // FoodService Director;6/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p10
Cites the accomplishments of Peter Napolitano as president of the National Association of College and University Food Service. Career background of Napolitano; Information on the changes in the association; Goal for the association.
- Q&A: Gretchen Couraud. // Food Management;May2013, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p16
An interview with Gretchen Couraud, executive director of the National Organization of College and University Food Services (NACUFS) in Michigan, is presented. When asked about the partnerships the NACUFS develops with other organizations, she says that the organization emphasizes to establish...
- Benchmarking: Free From NACUFS. // Food Management;Feb2006, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p16
The article reports on the free annual Operating Performance Benchmarking Survey offered by the Association of College & University Food Services (NACUFS) to various schools in the U.S. The survey collects aggregated performance measurements of college food service departments. Participating...
- MARKET MATTERS. // FoodService Director;9/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p6
Presents news briefs on the foodservices industry in the U.S. as of September 15, 2004. Rank of the foodservice at Wheaton College in Illinois in Princeton Review's Great Campus Food category; Appointment of Sharon Cox at the National Society for Healthcare Foodservice Management.
- Conference Focuses on Local Food Sourcing. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Sep2005, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p34
The article presents information about Second National Farm to Cafeteria Conference that was held at held at Kenyon College in the midst of central Ohio's picturesque farm country. The conference provided clear evidence that interest in utilizing locally produced foods is a strong and growing...