Record Turnout for UMass Chefs' Conference
- Harvard chefs take top ACF honor. // Food Management;Aug2003, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p18
Reports on the honor received by the Harvard University Dining Services Council of Chefs at the ninth annual Chef Culinary Conference in Amherst, Massachusetts. Concept of the competition; Ingredients used by the chefs in the meal they prepared; Chefs participated in the team.
- Chef Summit Sets Agenda at the Anaheim White House. Chao, Fifi // Orange County Business Journal;5/1/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 18, p14
The article announces the holding of the Summits of the Chef at the Anaheim White House on May 3, 2006. It highlights the schedule of events with begin with cocktails and followed by a chef's showcase multi-course dinner. The culinary experts cooking for the evening include Pierre Sauvaget and...
- TETS AT SPANISH FOOD FEST. Harris, Andy // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Mar2007, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p22
The article reports on the fifth annual Madrid FusiÃ³n conference held in Spain in January 2007. Chefs, producers and journalists, converged on the Spanish capital from all corners of the globe for the four-day food talkfest. Molecular gastronomy took more of a backseat this year although...
- Chefs come out of the kitchen to talk business, share news. Volz, Matthew // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);08/02/99, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p16
Focuses on a convention of chefs in New Orleans, Louisiana to address issues and topics involved in organization of the 46th Louisiana Foodservice Expo. Cooking demonstrations scheduled by the chefs; Fund-raising activities discussed during the meeting.
- For Starters. Kruse, Nancy // Nation's Restaurant News;9/12/2005 Supplement, p4
The article highlights the fourth annual Culinary R & D Conference which be held on September 16-18, 2005 at the Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. The influence of the chefs in the multi-unit marketplace is featured in the conference. As a result customers will be...
- Events. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/16/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4623, p11
The article offers information on the annual international Gastronomic Congress IdentitÃ to be held in London, England from June 7-8, 2010.
- Events. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;9/10/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4644, p13
The article offers information on the Craft Guild of Chefs' Culinary Academy workshop at the Wyboston Lakes Conference and Training Center in Bedfordshire, England on October 29, 2010.
- Ducasse workshops at NZ School of Food and Wine in Christchurch and Auckland. // Food Service;Feb2008, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p17
The article offers information on the four-day culinary workshops to be hosted by the New Zealand School of Food and Wine in Christchurch and Auckland, New Zealand.
- ACF seeks to raise profile with RCA pact, networking forum. Thorn, Bret // Nation's Restaurant News;8/11/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 32, p8
Reports on the outcomes of the 2003 American Culinary Federation (ACF) convention in Washington D.C. Signing of an agreement between the ACF and the Research Cafe Association; Recipients of ACF Leadership Award; Proposed six-month apprenticeship program; Introduction of an accreditation program.
- Spice is Right. // Restaurant Hospitality;Apr2006, Vol. 90 Issue 4, p60
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one about the Culinary Institute of America's Worlds of Healthy Flavors conference and another on ethnic cuisine recipes.