Rolling out the welcome wagon
- Making others feel welcome. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2004, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p57
Presents photographs of members of the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association Hospitality Committee in 2004. Fred and Marcia Bolton of Glasteel; Gail and Terry Rone of Accuride Corp.; Joyce and Tim Murphy of Peterson Manufacturing.
- TTMA hospitality committee. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2009, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p28
Photographs of the hospitality committee of the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) are presented, including members Randy and Harriet Rape of Alcoa Fastening Systems, Terry and Gail Rone of Accuride Corp. and Mike and Nancy White of Hutchens Industries.
- Franchisee groups help resolve conflicts. Koss-Feder, Laura // Hotel & Motel Management;8/15/94, Vol. 209 Issue 14, p15
Discusses the importance of franchise members associations in resolving hotel management conflicts. Advantages of membership to the Ramada Inn International Association (RINA); Opinions of members to the Knights Owners United at the Round Table (KOURT).
- PXI Systems Alliance Attracts New Members. // Instrumentation Newsletter;2002 4th Quarter, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p17
Reports on the growth of the PXI Systems Alliance. Number of member companies of the alliance; Enumeration of new members; Adoption of PXI in the industry.
- ICAA membership is a good thing. // RSI: Roofing, Siding, Insulation;Jan2006, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p28
The article presents information on membership for Insulation Contractors Association of America.
- Teachers' attendance at the Academy AGM. // Investigating: Australian Primary & Junior Science Journal;Apr99, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p10
Highlights the evaluations received from teachers who attended a symposium sponsored by the Australian Academy of Science. Pioneer International and Queen's Trust as sponsors of the teachers; Comments from the teachers.
- REDEVELOPING Professional Development. Powell, Kathy A.; Krzmarzick, Karen // Association Management;Sep2001, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p33
Presents a case study of the development of an updated training product for members of the National Apartment Association (NAA). Background on NAA; Elements of a successful product development process; Factors that made the study valuable to program development. INSET: Making Sponsors Part of...
- Century-Mark Makeover. Grotz, Pamela J. // Association Management;Nov2002, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p62
Focuses on the management strategy for the National Parent Teacher-Association in the U.S. Reduction in the number of board members; Establishment of a representative system from the membership base; Transition of the governance structure.
- PRHTA members select four candidates for president-elect post. Guadalupe-Fajardo, Evelyn // Caribbean Business;8/9/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p26
Presents the nominations for presidency for the Puerto Rico Hotel & Tourism Association (PRHTA). List of the nominated members; Career background of the nominees; Schedule for the declaration of winner.