- On guard. Peters, Katherine McIntire // Government Executive;Jan1998, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p34
Focuses on the controversy over the restructuring of the US Army National Guard's combat divisions. Plan to cut the number of army reserve units; Advantages and disadvantages of cutting the number of reserve units; Impact on the national budget.
- FAISS upgrade. // Military Intelligence Professional Bulletin;Apr/Jun96, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p59
Reports that the Army National Guard (ARNG), working through the United States Forces Command (FORSCOM), has initiated an upgrade to the FORSCOM Automated Intelligence Support System (FAISS) computers found in ARNG enhanced brigades and combat divisions. Improvements that will be made on the...
- ARNG training workshop. // Military Intelligence Professional Bulletin;Apr/Jun96, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p59
Reports that the Army National Guard (ARNG) Training Workshop has been tentatively scheduled for October 17-20, 1996.
- ASAS remote workstation fielding. // Military Intelligence Professional Bulletin;Jul-Sep97, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p58
Reports that the US Army National Guard's 41st Separate Infantry Brigade, 116th Armor Brigade, and 155th Armor Brigade have completed initial fielding training for the All-Source Analysis System-Remote Workstation (ASAS-RWS) at Fort Huachuca, Arizona.
- ARNG G2/S2 training workshop. // Military Intelligence Professional Bulletin;Jul-Sep97, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p59
Announces the schedule of the US Army National Guard G2/S2 Training Workshop.
- National Guard account in play. Eckman, Katy // Adweek Midwest Edition;08/04/97, Vol. 38 Issue 31, p45
Reveals the plans of the US National Guard Bureau to issue requests for proposals for its advertising account. Estimated amount of the account; Incumbent group handling the government agency's account.
- National Guard Bureau to solicit proposals for $8-12 mil. account. Eckmann, Katy; Comiteau, Jennifer // Adweek Eastern Edition;9/2/1996, Vol. 37 Issue 36, p5
Reports on the US National Guard Bureau's plans to issue requests for proposals for its advertising account estimated at around $8-12 million. Tasks awaiting the successful bidder; Plans of current agency Laughlin Marinaccio & Owens to defend the business.
- 300th Military Intelligence Brigade (Linguist) Army National Guard. // Military Intelligence;Jul-Sep91, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p53
Focuses on the US Army National Guard's 300th Military Intelligence Brigade. Function as an intelligence unit and linguist unit; Selection of Utah as site of the unit; Capstone Military Intelligence linguist battalions.
- Not just another day. McKinley, Craig R. // Hill;5/20/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 58, pS17
The author shares the services, sacrifices, and contributions offered by the U.S. National Guard Bureau to the U.S.