- TWC Puts Cap Plans on Ice. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;4/20/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 16, p3
The article reports on the plan of Time Warner Cable Inc. to provide wide-range Internet usage-based pricing schemes in the U.S. cable industry. Glenn Britt, chief executive officer (CEO) of the company, stated that the plan includes the advancement of measurement tools to deliver high quality...
- freeze frame. // Multichannel News;4/14/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 15, p16
Photographs of several executives from the cable television industry in the U.S., including Oprah Winfrey, Marjorie Kaplan, and Kristina Sweet, are presented.
- IN BRIEF. // Multichannel News;8/23/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 32, p62
The article offers news briefs related to executives in the cable television industry in the U.S. including the death of General Communication Inc. (GCI) executive Dana Tindall in a place crash in Alaska, the resignation of Gary Traver as senior vice president (SVP) and chief operating officer...
- Time Warner Cable Eyes Softening Market. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;12/14/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 50, p6
The article reports that Time Warner Cable is expecting the economic slowdown to impact the cable television business. According to Glen Britt, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Time Warner Cable, the cable business would be affected if consumers continue to lose their homes and...
- Cable Bullish On Ads as a Two-Way Street. Schley, Stewart // Multichannel News;7/23/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 29, p42
The article reports on the demand for advertising in the United States. Glenn Britt of Time Warner Cable claims that the business of selling advertising would appear as a bigger and an important contributor to several cable companies. Advertising ranks behind business communications services in...
- Friends In Cable Salute Jim Robbins. // Multichannel News;10/15/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 41, p40
The article presents friends and colleagues' reaction to the passing of Jim Robbins, long-time chief executive officer of U.S.-based cable television company Cox Communications Inc. The reactions featured include those of Glenn Britt of Time Warner Cable and Brian I. Roberts of Comcast Cable...
- RUNG BY RUNG.... Grebb, Michael // CableFAX Magazine;Nov2012, p4
The article offers the author's insights on the increased influence of women in the cable industry. The author says that women have been helping their colleagues to succeed in the industry. He mentions the questionnaires sent to the Most Powerful Women, which resulted in great responses such as...
- Four Ways to Navigate Change. Seltzer, Liz // Multichannel News;7/6/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 24, p31
The article presents suggestions for managers to empower effective leadership with the evolution of multi-system operator (MSO) from cable providers to broadband service providers including view challenges as an opportunity, encourage team and identify positive things.
- FREEZE FRAME. // Multichannel News;3/24/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p24
Several photographs are presented depicting several executives in the cable television industry in the U.S. including Mathilde Krim, Craig Watson, and Steve Villano.