- Time Warner Builds With N.C. Aid. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;4/12/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p34
Reports on the plan of North Carolina to foot the bill for about 12 percent of what Time Warner Cable will spend to build a shared-services facility in Charlotte. Cost of the facility; Remarks from Time Chairman and CEO Glenn Britt on their decision to invest in the state; Required performance...
- At Memorial Service, Britt Is Remembered As Mentor, Friend. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;6/30/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 25, p34
An obituary for Glenn Britt, the chief executive officer of Time Warner Cable Inc., is presented.
- Improvement Itself is the Objective. Britt, Glenn // Profiles in Diversity Journal;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p42
The article offers information on Glenn Britt, chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) at Time Warner Cable Inc., and his efforts in improving diversity and inclusion within the organization. Britt says that the credit for the company's improvement and progress in diversity and inclusion goes...
- FREEZE FRAME. // Multichannel News;4/16/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 16, p22
Several photographs of television personalities including Time Warner Cable chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) Glenn Britt, National Geographic Society chairman and CEO John Fahey, and Lifetime Networks president and general manager (GM) Nancy Dubuc.
- Take This Job -- Please. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/19/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 16, p8
Reports on the problem facing the National Cable & Telecommunications Association (NCTA) in electing its chairman. Effects of the internal problems of member companies on electing NCTA chairman; Expected reelection of Time Warner Cable Chairman Glenn Britt to a second term.
- Paying for Free VOD Fare. Moss, Linda; Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;5/10/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p14
Focuses on the views of media company executives on video-on-demand platforms expressed at the National Show in New Orleans, Louisiana. Interest of multiple systems operators of Comcast Corp. in VOD platforms; Benefits of VOD to cable operators; Views of Time Warner Cable Chairman Glenn Britt...
- TW's Britt on Change. Paskowski, Marianne // Multichannel News;1/24/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p48
Comments on the Operator of the Year award for 2004 received by Glenn Britt, chairman and CEO of Time Warner Cable, from the "Multichannel News" periodical in January 2005. Corporate reorganization in the company; Observations on cable executives; Views on Britt as an executive in Time Warner.
- Britt Remembered as Visionary Executive. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;6/16/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 23, p2
An obituary for Glenn Britt, former chief executive officer (CEO) and chairman of cable service company Time Warner Cable Inc., is presented.
- Ong, Clark, Britt Will Raise 'Voices' Donohue, Steve // Multichannel News;12/4/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 48, p20
The article reports on the move of "Multichannel News" to expand the "Voices" section on its Web site in the U.S. Several top executives will be lining up to weigh in on industry issues. The section will be started by John Clark, president and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Society of...