- Election UPDATE. // Scholastic News -- Edition 3;5/5/2008, Vol. 64 Issue 23/24, p4
The article presents updates for the U.S. presidential elections wherein Senators John McCain, Hillary Clinton, and Barack Obama are the remaining candidates as of May 2008.
- Who Will Be Our Next President? // Scholastic News -- Edition 2;Sep2004, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p1
Focuses on the U.S. presidential candidates for the 2004 election.
- Picking a President. // Scholastic News -- Edition 2;Nov/Dec2008, Vol. 65 Issue 3, p1
This article provides information on U.S. presidential candidates Barack Obama and John McCain.
- List of '96 presidential hopefuls expand. // Christian Science Monitor;2/3/95, Vol. 87 Issue 48, p4
Reports on the names of likely presidential candidates for the 1996 elections. Richard Lugar; Lamar Alexander; William Weld; Dan Quayle; Phil Gramm; Bob Dole; Arlen Specter; Patrick Buchanan.
- GOP race for President: A year away from fray. // Christian Science Monitor;2/7/95, Vol. 87 Issue 50, p20
Opinion. Discusses the ongoing race for forthcoming presidential elections. Details of the requirements from a candidate; Names of few prospective candidates.
- White House 2004. Acomb, Deborah L. // National Journal;2/1/2003, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p383
Presents the results of a survey on U.S. presidential candidates for 2004 conducted by the Pew Research Center. Percentage of respondents who could not identify a single one; Presidential candidates mentioned by some respondents.
- Scholastic student vote `96. // Science World;11/01/96, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p22
Presents statistical information on which candidate students in the United States selected pertaining to the 1996 Presidential election. Names of the candidates; Number of students who voted; Number of votes per candidate.
- Chelsea Clinton for president. Budowsky, Brent // Hill;5/20/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 58, p21
The article presents a commentary about the runninngmates for the forthcoming 2008 Presidential Election in the U.S.
- CAPTAIN MORGAN OF SEAGRAM RUM FAME. // NCADD Washington Report;Mar2000, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p1
Informs that Captain Morgan of Seagram company is thinking about running for United States president.