PIC OF THE WEEK
- Spokane-Area Wineries. // Journal of Business (10756124);5/7/2015, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p17
A chart is presented depicting the wineries in Washington, including Arbor Crest Wine Cellars, Townshend Cellar and Latah Creek Wine Cellars, ranked according to the number of cases produced in 2014 along with information on employees, owner and hours of wine tasting.
- New role at Keith Tulloch Wines. // Australian & New Zealand Grapegrower & Winemaker;Mar2012, Issue 578, p74
The article announces that Rowena Hawkins has been hired at Keith Tulloch Wines to implement new experiences, develop corporate relationships and opportunities and to liaise with onsite restaurant to create quality events.
- Winery plans downtown tasting room. Parish, Linn // Journal of Business (10756124);9/1/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 18, pA8
Reports on the plans of Arbor Crest Wine Cellars to open an off-site tasting room at River Park Square in Spokane County, Washington. Design of the wine bar and retail space; Recruitment of additional employees; Rental of a small space for the tasting room in the Atrium Cafes.
- Sour grapes. Furman, Phyllis; Lentz, Philip // Crain's New York Business;9/26/94, Vol. 10 Issue 39, p6
Reports on the staging of lunch time protests by the United Farm Workers of America at Smith & Wollensky Restaurant and the Manhattan Ocean Club in Manhattan, New York City during the restaurants' Washington state wine promotion. Protests as part of the boycott campaign of the union against...
- WENATCHEE'S TOP 10 PLACES TO CLOSE A DEAL OR BOND WITH YOUR EMPLOYEES. // Wenatchee Business Journal;Jun2004, Vol. 18 Issue 6, pB3
Presents the top 10 places to close a deal or bond with employees in Wenatchee, Washington. Wineries, fruit stands and farmers markets; Mission Ridge Ski Area; Golf course; Whitewater rafting.
- Rare vintage. Linn, C. // Architectural Record;May1992, Vol. 180 Issue 5, p94
Examines the Opus One Winery in Oakville, California. The small private winery rises gently out of the Napa Valley floor, Supported by a berm. It was designed by Scott Johnson of Johnson Fain and Pereira Associates. Materials; Spaces; Traditions.
- Wineries. // Business News New Jersey;1998 Book of Lists, Vol. 11, p154
Ranks wineries in New Jersey by number of barrels sold in 1997. Includes Tomasello Winery; Tamuzza Vineyards; Renault Winery; Balic Winery.
- A Seneca Lake winery. Claire, Tom // Country Living;Sep95, Vol. 18 Issue 9, pTE3
Features the Glenora Wine Cellars in the Western side of Seneca Lake in New York State, as a travel destination. Historical background of the winery; Climate of the area; Types of wines produced by the winery. INSET: To learn more..
- Wineries going strong into fall and winter. Goldberg, Carol // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/8/93, Vol. 40 Issue 45, p1
Features the flourishing business of the 17 established wineries in Long Island (New York). Champagne, Chopin and caviar affairs; Attempts to put up winery restaurants; Importance of tourism during the off season.