- 2,500 years later... night tours. // Christian Science Monitor;10/5/95, Vol. 87 Issue 218, p1
Presents a picture of the Great Wall of China with floodlights for night visitors.
- ON THE SPOT IN CHINA: Thirty years of change. Goodman, David S. G. // Provincial China;Sep2010, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p1
Photographs of several historic spots in China including the Great Wall of China, the Summer Palace, and the Tiananmen Square.
- Beijing China's cultural heart. // Geographical (Campion Interactive Publishing);Jun2005, Vol. 77 Issue 6, p24
Presents several photographs related to the culture in Beijing, China. Uniformed security guard on duty at the Tian'anmen Gate in Tian'anmen Square; Great Wall of China in Juyong; Lion statue in the Forbidden City.
- We are Family. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);8/22/2011, Vol. 63 Issue 34, p90
Several photographs sent by the readers of the periodical including a family trip to Great Wall of China, cat drinking fish water, and a six months old daughter are presented.
- THE SKATE WALL OF CHINA. // Ralph;Sep2005, p48
Presents photographs of U.S. skateboarder Danny Way leaping the Great Wall of China without motorized assistance. World records of Way; Stunts pulled by Way in the Wall; Remarks from Way after his stunts in the Wall.
- China in Western Frames. Gong Haiying // China Pictorial;Jan2015, Vol. 799, p62
The author discusses the French Photographer Marc Riboud, first western photographer who visited China and his influence on the Chinese photographers. It states the Marc Riboud westernized the Chinese photographers and made them to follow his methodology, on the spot reporting and humanist...
- The Great Wall of China: Photographs by Chen Changfen. MacMurray, Karen // Library Journal;5/15/2007, Vol. 132 Issue 9, p86
This article reviews the book "The Great Wall of China: Photographs by Chen Changfen," by Anne Wilkes Tucker.
- The biggest wall of all. McKelway, Margaret // National Geographic World;Dec97, Issue 268, p16
Presents information on the history of the Great Wall of China. When the wall was constructed; Estimated distance the wall stretches. INSETS: The first emperor.;Off-the-wall facts..
- The Great Wall of China. // Illustrated London Reading Book;3/1/2006, p67
The important feature which the Great Wall makes in the map of China, entitles this vast barrier to be considered in a geographical point of view, as it bounds the whole north of China along the frontiers of three provinces. It was built by the first universal Monarch of China, and finished...