Rack and ruin
- PATRICK CAULFIELD. A. Y. P. // Arte y Parte;jun/jul2013, Issue 105, p171
The article reviews an exhibition featuring works by British artist Geoffrey Farmer, on view at the Alan Cristea Gallery in London, England until July 13, 2013.
- The Universal Addressability of Dumb Things. HARRIS, MARK // Art Monthly;Oct2013, Issue 370, p27
The article reviews the art exhibition "The Universal Addressability of Dumb Things," which featured works by various artists including Robert Gober, Herman Makkink and Jim Shaw, held at the Nottingham Contemporary art center in Nottingham, England, from April 27th through June 30, 2013.
- ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS. Hamer, Katy Diamond // Flash Art International;Oct2012, Vol. 45 Issue 286, p110
The article reviews the art exhibition "Rock, Paper, Scissors," which featured works by various contemporary and modern artists including Rob Carter, Jackson Pollock and Louise Bourgeois, held at the Leila Heller gallery located in New York City, in 2012.
- EXHIBITIONS. // Art Monthly;Jun2013, Issue 367, p38
The article lists several art exhibitions to be held in summer 2013 including "Gavin Turk," at the Ben Brown Fine Arts gallery in London, England, "Alberto Carneiro," at the Museu de Serralves in Porto, Portugal, and "Beyond Belief" at the MoMA (Museum of Modern Art) in San Francisco, California.
- Art Reviewed. // Art Review;Apr2014, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p103
A brief introduction to a series of articles reviewing art on view in spring 2014 is presented.
- TWO VERSIONS OF THE IMAGINARY. Verheul, Tessa // Flash Art International;Oct2011, Vol. 44 Issue 280, p115
The article reviews the 2011 art exhibition "Two Versions of the Imaginary," featuring various artists including John Baldessari, Leidy Churchman and Sharon Houkema, at the Annet Gelink gallery in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- FROM THE EDITOR. Genocchio, Benjamin // Art + Auction;Nov2010, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p16
The article reviews the multi-venue retrospective art exhibition "50 Years at Pace," featuring the work of various artists including Barnett Newman, Andy Warhol and Donald Judd, held at various Pace Gallery locations throughout New York City, in fall 2010.
- Ghosts in the Machine. NEIL, JONATHAN T. D. // Art Review;Oct2012, Issue 62, p126
The article reviews the art exhibition "Ghosts in the Machine," which featured work by various modern and contemporary artists including Richard Hamilton, Maurice Tuchman and Umberto Eco, held at the New Museum in New York City, from July 18th through September 20, 2012.
- Everywhere and on Everything. COBURN, TYLER // Art Review;Oct2012, Issue 62, p130
The article reviews the art exhibition "Everywhere and on Everything," which featured work by various artists including Babette Mangolte, Karla Black and Susanne M. Winterling, held at the Kurimanzutto gallery in Mexico City, Mexico, from July 3rd through August 18, 2012.