EXCLUSIVELY ON JBJS.ORG
- COMMENTARY & PERSPECTIVE. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;9/18/2013, Vol. 95-A Issue 18, p1728
The article lists the commentary and perspective articles which provide expert analysis of the study design, results, and conclusion of selected scientific papers published in the "Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery."
- Letters to The Editor. Starr, Adam J.; Csimma, Cristina; Valentin-Opran, Alexandre; Heckman, James D. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Oct2003, Vol. 85-A Issue 10, p2049
Presents various letters to the editor related to bone and joint surgery published in the October 2003 issue of the journal "Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery." Information on the treatment of tibial fractures; Appraisal of the viscosupplementation of knees with Synvise.
- Interobserver Agreement in the Application of Levels of Evidence to Scientific Papers in the American Volume of The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery. Buandari, Mohit; Swiontkowski, Marc E.; Eixhorn, Thomas A.; Tornetta, Paul; Schemitsch, Emil H.; Leece, Pamela; Sprague, Sheila; Wright, James G. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Aug2004, Vol. 86-A Issue 8, p1717
Background: Since January 2003, all clinical scientific articles published in the American volume of The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery (JBJS-A) have included a level-of-evidence rating. The aim of the current study was to evaluate the interobserver agreement among reviewers, with varying...
- The Classic: Symposium on Arthroplasty: Arthroplasty: Experimental and Clinical Methods. Nathaniel Allison; Barney Brooks // Clinical Orthopaedics & Related Research;Jan2010, Vol. 468 Issue 1, p6
AbstractÂ Â This Classic article is a reprint of the original work by Nathaniel Allison and Barney Brooks, Symposium on Arthroplasty: Arthroplasty: Experimental and Clinical Methods. An accompanying biographical sketch of Nathaniel Allison, MD, is available at DOI 10.1007/s11999-009-1121-2....
- Introductory Comments. Pettrone, Frank A. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Dec2004 Supplement, Vol. 86-A, p1
Presents an introduction to articles published in the December 2004 issue of "The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery."
- Routine Pathological Examination of Operative Specimens from Primary Total Hip and Total Knee Replacement: Another Look. Clark, Charles R.; Bauer, Thomas // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Nov2000, Vol. 82-A Issue 11, p1529
Editorial. Introduces articles in the November 2000 issue of the 'Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery.' Mandatory routine pathological examination of specimens removed at surgery; Recognition of sarcoma in routinely evaluated specimens retrieved during primary total hip arthroplasty.
- Orthopaedic Knowledge on Time and Online. Tolo, Vernon T. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Jul2010, Vol. 92-A Issue 7, p1583
The article presents the authors view on the updates and new features like online publications and forums of the Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery. It focuses on the orthopaedic journalism through the presentation of scientific articles, instructional course lectures, concept's reviews,...
- What's New in Total Hip Arthroplasty. Huo, Michael H.; Dumont, Guillaume D.; Knight, Justin R.; Mont, Michael A. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;10/19/2011, Vol. 93-A Issue 20, p1944
The article presents several excerpts from the reports that were published in "The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery," "The Journal of Arthroplasty," and "Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research" during April 2010 to April 2011.
- ERRATA. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;May2003, Vol. 85-A Issue 5, p912
Presents corrections to articles published in the May 1, 2003-issue of 'The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery.'