Enlargement of a Humeral Osteochondroma After Skeletal Maturity. A Case Report
- Diagnosing an unusual cause of buttock pain. Julsrud, Mark E.; Shenton Jr., David W. // Physician & Sportsmedicine;Nov94, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p66
Presents a case study of a 28-year-old runner who developed osteochondroma of the ischium. Patient history; Diagnostic examinations; Pathophysiology of osteochondroma; Common symptoms; Radiologic features; Differential diagnosis; Diagnosis of malignancy; Definitive treatment.
- A case report of a rare location solitary osteochondroma: Scapula. Ambulgekar, Rajesh K.; Jaiswal, Nitin; Kandolkar, G. Prajyot; Thakkar, D. Rohit; Berlia, Rahul // Nigerian Journal of Basic & Clinical Sciences;2015, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p126
Osteochondromas are most common benign malignancy of skeletal and most common site being metaphysis. It arises from cartilage forming bone. As per literature search very few cases are reported of scapular osteochondroma. We are presenting one of such case in a 25 year female from remote place in...
- Bilateral scapulothoracic osteochondromas in a patient with hereditary multiple exostosis: a case report and review of the literature. Rupp, Markus; Hardes, Jendrik; Raschke, Michael J.; Skwara, Adrian // Orthopedic Reviews;2016, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p85
Hereditary multiple exostosis (HME) is an autosomal dominant disorder characterized by two or more benign growing, cartilage capped tumors of long bones called osteochondromas. If abnormal growth and clinical symptoms of osteochondromas newly appear in adults, malignant transformation of the...
- The scholar's apprentice. Neusner, J. // Quintessence International;Jun1978, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p42
An excerpt from an article on various traits of mind characterizing scholars by J. Neusner, published in the journal "Higher Education,' is presented.
- What Israelis Can Teach Chinese. Jian Xueqin // Points East;Jul2012, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p8
An excerpt from the website located at http://the-diplomat.com/china-power/2012/05/13/what-israel-can-teach-china/ is presented.
- How Canada can become a significant player in Asia. Stephens, Hugh // South Asian Post;10/4/2012, p22
An excerpt from a piece originally published in The Diplomat is presented.
- ART HAUNTS. O'KANE, JOHN // AMASS;Sep2011, Vol. 16 Issue 41, p32
An excerpt from "Venice, CA: A City-State of Mind" is presented.
- FROM THE PAGES OF TIME. // Time International (South Pacific Edition);11/9/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 18, p26
An excerpt from the April 4, 1960 issue about Australia's cultural coming of age is presented.
- THE GOOD LUCK ERA: THE PLACER MINING DAYS IN CALIFORNIA IN THE 1850'S. Peters, Charles // Western States Jewish History;Spring2001, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p220
An excerpt from the book "The Good Luck Era: The Placer Mining Days in California in the 1850's," by Charles Peters is presented.