Boehner on Net Neutrality's Threat
- Democrats push wary Dochner for vote oil Chinese currency. // Hill;10/17/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 141, p22
An excerpt from On the Money blog of the periodical "The Hills" regarding the approach of the U.S. House Democratic leaders to Speaker John Boehner to vote on a popular China currency bill opposed by the Ohio Republican is presented.
- FEC probes $64,000 in donations to John Boehner. // Hill;9/16/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 102, p12
An excerpt from the article "FEC probes $64,000 in donations to John Boehner" in a previous issue of "Dayton Daily News" is presented.
- TALKING HEADS. // Time International (South Pacific Edition);1/24/2011, Vol. 177 Issue 3, p19
The article presents excerpts of articles from the "Washington Post," "New York Times," and "Japan Times" newspapers that were written by Ezra Klein, Nick Earls, and Ryo Takahashi respectively and expressed their views on U.S. House Speaker John Boehner's first speech, the Australian perspective...
- Boehner considers speakership. Hooper, Molly K.; Cusack, Bob // Hill;3/19/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 30, p1
The article reports on how Ohio Representative John Boehner will run the House if and when he becomes the Speaker of the House.
- Boehner: 'Read my lips'. Berman, Russell // Hill;2/18/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 22, p1
The article offers information on the ruling passed by John Boehner, speaker of the U.S. House of Representative, on short-term government funding bill, focusing on maintaining current level of federal spending in the U.S.
- New Speaker Shows Humanity. Edaburn, Patrick // Moderate Voice;11/2/2010, p24
A blog concerning the author's impression of the Speaker to be John Boehner's personality as a politician is discussed.
- Conservative groups urge Boehner to bury farm bill. Wasson, Erik; Hooper, Molly K. // Hill;7/25/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 95, p10
The article presents information on the coalition of the fiscal conservative groups who are urging the House Speaker John Boehner to bring the 2012 farm bill on the floor.
- Speaker Boehner, get a grip on the U.S. House. MALVEAUX, JULIANNE // Charlotte Post;1/17/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 19, p4A
The author reflects on the reelection of U.S. Representative John Boehner with a narrow vote.
- John Boehner. Witkowski, D'anne // Between the Lines (10807551);10/20/2011, Issue 1942, p14
The article discusses the views of current Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives John Boehner on the issue of unconstitutionality of the Defense of Marriage Act declared by U.S. President Barack Obama.