- Report Excerpt: Children's E-Books Different Lenses. // Book Publishing Report;Apr2012, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p1
An excerpt from an article about children's electronic book (e-book) is presented.
- The scholar's apprentice. Neusner, J. // Quintessence International;Jun1978, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p42
An excerpt from an article on various traits of mind characterizing scholars by J. Neusner, published in the journal "Higher Education,' is presented.
- What Israelis Can Teach Chinese. Jian Xueqin // Points East;Jul2012, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p8
An excerpt from the website located at http://the-diplomat.com/china-power/2012/05/13/what-israel-can-teach-china/ is presented.
- How Canada can become a significant player in Asia. Stephens, Hugh // South Asian Post;10/4/2012, p22
An excerpt from a piece originally published in The Diplomat is presented.
- ART HAUNTS. O'KANE, JOHN // AMASS;Sep2011, Vol. 16 Issue 41, p32
An excerpt from "Venice, CA: A City-State of Mind" is presented.
- FROM THE PAGES OF TIME. // Time International (South Pacific Edition);11/9/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 18, p26
An excerpt from the April 4, 1960 issue about Australia's cultural coming of age is presented.
- THE GOOD LUCK ERA: THE PLACER MINING DAYS IN CALIFORNIA IN THE 1850'S. Peters, Charles // Western States Jewish History;Spring2001, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p220
An excerpt from the book "The Good Luck Era: The Placer Mining Days in California in the 1850's," by Charles Peters is presented.
- Puddle Glitter. KIDD CRAWFORD, EVE // New Orleans Magazine;Nov2011, p59
An excerpt from the Eve Kidd Crawford's blog is presented.
- HARKING BACK TO THE USSR. // Time International (South Pacific Edition);9/8/2008, Issue 35, p8
An excerpt is presented from the May 27, 1996 issue on the subject of Russian imperialism.