- EXCERPTS FROM THE HILL'S CONGRESS BLOG. // Hill;9/20/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 127, p32
An excerpt from the blog concerning the military personnel who were recognized for their service and commitment.
- On the Little Big Horn. Sanford, John // Legal Studies Forum;2010, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p168
An excerpt titled "Gen. George Custer, 1876: On the Little Big Horn" from the book "A More Goodly Country: A Personal History of America," by John Sanford is presented.
- Homosexual Separations from Military Service. // Congressional Digest;Apr2010, Vol. 89 Issue 4, p113
An excerpt from the report "Military Personnel: Financial Costs and Loss of Critical Skills," compiled by the U.S. Government Accountability Office is presented.
- BRITISH JEWISH SOLDIERS' LETTERS FROM THE FRONT, 1899-1900. Davis, B. // Jewish Affairs;Chanukah2009, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p10
Excerpts from letters written by British Jewish soldiers during the Anglo-Boer War from 1899 to 1900 in South Africa are presented including those from Private B. Davis, Private Edwin Samuel Lyons, and Private Abraham Sarfaty.
- Bulletins from Bad Guy Land. // Time;3/23/1970, Vol. 95 Issue 12, p14
Several excerpts from the letters written by Captain Joseph Kerr Bush Jr., official commander of the U.S. forces in Muong Soui, Laos, to his wife Carol Bush are presented.
- Canadian Troops Sound Off--And Keep Censors on Their Toes. Carroll, Andrew // World War II;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p19
The article presents excerpts from various letters written by Canadian soldiers during World War II including one that expressed dislike against the British Army, one that expressed disappointment because the gifts they send never reach their destination, and one that describes the affliction...
- Homelessness among Canadian Forces and allied forces veterans. Ray, Susan L. // Esprit de Corps;Nov2011, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p42
Several excerpts from an interview of 54 homeless Canadian Forces(CF) and allied force veterans are presented on topics including experience of homelessness, post-traumatic stress disorder and operational stress injury.
- EXCERPTS FROM THE HILL'S CONGRESS SLOG. // Hill;6/5/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 68, p24
Two excerpts including one on tax increases and budget cuts in the U.S. and another related to a need of the X-band active electronically scanned array radars by the military fighters of the country, are presented.
- Cuando el gobernador de Bayona prestÃ³ una ayuda preciosa a una vizcaÃna que se volverÃa famosa. Pérez-Rincón, Héctor // istor;verano2008, Vol. 9 Issue 33, p117
No abstract available.