Comcast's Take on the Deal
- RANGO. COHEN, DAVID S. // Script (10922016);Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p56
An excerpt from the book "The Ballad of Rango: The Art & Making of an Outlaw Film," by David S. Cohen is presented.
- Of Men and Monsters. // Variety;5/28/2013, Vol. 320 Issue 3, p36
An excerpt from the book "Pacific Rim: Man, Machines & Monsters: The Inner Workings of an Epic Film," by David S. Cohen, is presented.
- Comcast: Multicultural Nets Will Launch on Digital Basic at 'Fair Rate' // Multichannel News;3/12/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p4
The article reports on the new four multicultural networks launching of Comcast Corp. between April 2012 and January 2014 such as the Aspire, Revolt, and El Rey Network. It mentions that new four network will receive fair licensing fee from the company as part of the network launch. David Cohen...
- The scholar's apprentice. Neusner, J. // Quintessence International;Jun1978, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p42
An excerpt from an article on various traits of mind characterizing scholars by J. Neusner, published in the journal "Higher Education,' is presented.
- What Israelis Can Teach Chinese. Jian Xueqin // Points East;Jul2012, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p8
An excerpt from the website located at http://the-diplomat.com/china-power/2012/05/13/what-israel-can-teach-china/ is presented.
- How Canada can become a significant player in Asia. Stephens, Hugh // South Asian Post;10/4/2012, p22
An excerpt from a piece originally published in The Diplomat is presented.
- ART HAUNTS. O'KANE, JOHN // AMASS;Sep2011, Vol. 16 Issue 41, p32
An excerpt from "Venice, CA: A City-State of Mind" is presented.
- FROM THE PAGES OF TIME. // Time International (South Pacific Edition);11/9/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 18, p26
An excerpt from the April 4, 1960 issue about Australia's cultural coming of age is presented.
- THE GOOD LUCK ERA: THE PLACER MINING DAYS IN CALIFORNIA IN THE 1850'S. Peters, Charles // Western States Jewish History;Spring2001, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p220
An excerpt from the book "The Good Luck Era: The Placer Mining Days in California in the 1850's," by Charles Peters is presented.