Marketing Methods Best Practices
- EUROPE: Transport taxes. // International Construction;Oct2011, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p6
The article reports on the proposal of the White Paper on Transport regarding the cost of pollution, noise and congestion should be reflected by the price paid by users of transport in Europe.
- EXTRACT. // Government Executive;7/15/2005, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p13
Presents an excerpt from the government report "Healthy Marriage Initiative Activities and Accomplishments 2002-2004," issued by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- For the CRS reports, try the Web. Browning, Graeme // National Journal;1/11/97, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p77
Identifies the Internet as a site for the availability of Congressional Research Service reports in the United States. Importance of electronic access to the reports; Identification of the World Wide Web site.
- INJURY: PREDICTABLE AND PREVENTABLE. // Injury Prevention (1353-8047);Mar2003, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p7
Focuses on the 2002 Chief Medical Officer of Health Report for the Canadian Province of Ontario stating the number of people injured daily in Ontario. Effect of the injuries on residents; Discussion of the burden of injury, multiple risk factors, challenges in prevention, strategies for...
- CONSTABULARY NOTES FROM ALL OVER. // New Yorker;5/4/1981, Vol. 57 Issue 11, p103
An excerpt from the Falmounth Enterprise about the police log on September 12, 1981 is presented.
- Carter's report is a 'work in progress'. // Computer Weekly;2/10/2009, p33
A blog about the Digital Britain interim report is presented.
- BVEP readies best bid report. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Winter2011 World Stage, p7
The article reports that the Business Visits and Events Partnership (BVEP) will submit a report to government regarding the best bid practice in England.
- Reports and publications. // Issues in Science & Technology;Fall2013, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p22
A list of various government reports and publications of the U.S. is presented which includes "Changes in the Arctic: Background and Issues for Congress," "Earthquakes: Risk, Detection, Warning, and Research," and "Is Biopower Carbon Neutral."
- Letter to the editor. // Caterer (2055-7817);04/03/2015, p22
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on a report published by the British House of Commons' Culture, Media and Sport Committee about tourism.