Wireless Needs Breathing Room
- BEST BUY CEO, FCC CHAIR AT CES. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;1/9/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p1
The article announces the participation of Best Buy Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Brian Dunn and U.S. Federal Communications Commission Chairman Julius Genachowski in the Consumer Electronics Show's SuperSession to be held on January 10-13, 2012.
- FCC News. // QST;May2009, Vol. 93 Issue 5, p74
The article announces that Julius Genachowski was appointed as Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Chairman.
- FCC Head: Elephant Has Left the Building. EGGERTON, JOHN // Multichannel News;5/17/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 20, p3
The article discusses remarks of Federal Communications Commission (FCC) chairman Julius Genachowski related to regulatory changes in Title II information service rules.
- Ex-FCC boss: I won't be lobbying for Carlyle. Primack, Dan // Fortune.com;1/7/2014, p1
The article announces that former U.S. Federal Communications Commission chairman Julius Genachowski has been hired as a managing director for the private equity firm The Carlyle Group.
- FCC to propose 'bill shock' rules for cell phones. Jerome, Sara // Hill;10/13/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 112, p20
An interview with U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Chairman Julius Genachowski about the agency's bill-shock plans is presented.
- FCC chief outlines net neutrality rules. Hart, Kim // Hill;9/22/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 105, p26
The article reports on the plan of U.S. Federal Communications Commission Chairman Julius Genachowski to set new network neutrality rules in accessing Internet in the U.S.
- Fairness Doctrine Finally Off Books. // Human Events;6/13/2011, Vol. 67 Issue 21, p4
The article reports on U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) chairman Julius Genachowski's decision to eliminate the Fairness Doctrine and related rules from the "Code of Federal Regulations."
- Obama sets FCC nom. Littleton, Cynthia // Daily Variety;3/4/2009, Vol. 302 Issue 43, p4
The article announces that Julius Genachowski was appointed by U.S. President Barack Obama to serve as chairman of the Federal Communications Commission.
- FCC Chief: Broadband Adoption Is 'Just Not Good Enough' Eggerton, John // Multichannel News;6/20/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 25, p7
The article presents the insights of Julius Genachowski, the U.S. Federal Communications Commission chairman regarding the slow pace of broadband adoption as interviewed by Michael Powell, president of National Cable & Telecommunications Association at "The Cable Show" in June 2011.