The Art of the Knee Examination: Where Has It Gone?
- ROM loss after ACLR linked to arthritis. Stanton, Terry // AAOS Now;May2011, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p15
The article announces that medical doctors K. Donald Shelbourne and Tinker Gray has received the 2011 Best Poster Award.
- Innovation, vision give rise to orthopedic tradition at the University of Heidelberg. Rapp, Susan M. // Orthopedics Today;Oct2009, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p70
The article discusses the history of practicing orthopedic surgery in Heidelberg, Germany, which was recognized as a major world center for medicine.
- Orthopedic surgery. Novacheck, Tom F. // Exceptional Parent;Sep97, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p83
Presents information on orthopedic surgery which is used to correct the muscle and bone deformities caused by spasticity. Evaluation of patients for orthopedic surgery; Types of orthopedic surgeries; Postoperative management after surgery. INSET: Eric's story by Deborah Nicolaus..
- ORTHOPAEDIC SURGERY LIST. // New Orleans Magazine;Jun2014, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p126
No abstract available.
- HCM joint replacement program set tomorrow. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);1/28/2015, Vol. 142 Issue 6, p6A
The article offers information on the free "Destination Restore" program presentation for individuals who consider joint replacement surgery at Tealicious in Burnet, Texas on January 29, 2015.
- Retraction Note: Mini-plate versus Kirschner wire internal fixation for treatment of metacarpal and phalangeal fractures in Chinese Han population: a meta-analysis. Jiaming Xu; Changqing Zhang // Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery & Research;2015, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p1
A correction to the article "Mini-Plate Versus Kirschner Wire Internal Fixation for Treatment of Metacarpal and Phalangeal Fractures in Chinese Han Population: A Meta-Analysis" that was published in a 2014 issue is presented.
- Orthopedic Pipeline. // Orthopedics Today;Jun2012, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p60
The article presents a list of premarket approvals for drugs, 510(k) notifications and recruiting clinical trials in the orthopedic field as of June 2012.
- Risk of Wound Infection Is Greater After Skin Closure with Staples Than with Sutures in Orthopaedic Surgery. Smith, T. O. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;11/17/2010, Vol. 92-A Issue 16, p2732
An abstract of the article "Sutures Versus Staples for Skin Closure in Orthopaedic Surgery: Meta Analysis," by T. O Smith and colleagues is presented.
- PCG ponders plan to ship patients abroad. // GP: General Practitioner;1/28/2002, p8
Reports on the possibility of sending patients to Germany for orthopedic surgery under plans being considered by Cambridge City PCG in England. Need for reduction in the board's orthopedic waiting list; Separation of the plan from the Department of Health's discussions with private firms;...