Three Men and a Plan
- Cruz. Driscoll and Polanco on board. // Handball;Feb2011, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p43
An excerpt from campaign statement of United States Handball Association (USHA) winning candidates Gary Cruz, Mike Driscoll, and William Polanco is presented.
- WAI historian presents speech at Roebling Museum Open House. // Wire Journal International;Oct2009, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p372
An excerpt from the speech of Wire Association International (WAI) Historian Don Sayenga at the Roebling Museum Open House in Roebling, New Jersey in September 19, 2009 is presented.
- Untitled. McAvoy, Kim // Broadcasting & Cable;10/25/93, Vol. 123 Issue 43, p44
Reports on Federal Communications Commission's (FCC) Chairman Reed Hundt's appointment of Blair Levin as FCC's chief of staff. Levin's relationship with Hundt; Career; Hundt's personal staff; Other appointments in the White House.
- A Need for Underwriting Standards. Dugan, John // National Mortgage News;11/30/2009, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p4
An excerpt from the speech of John Dugan, Comptroller of the Currency, delivered at the Special Seminar on International Banking on November 18, 2009, is presented.
- The Nobel Peace Lecture for 2006. Yunus, Muhammad // Ploughshares Monitor;6/1/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p1
An excerpt from the speech of Muhammad Yunus, a Nobel Prize recipient, which is presented at the Nobel Peace Lecture in Oslo, Norway on December 10, 2006
- His Father's Determination to Get off the Farm. Polk, Noel // American Scholar;Autumn2010, Vol. 79 Issue 4, p120
Presents an excerpt from a speech that was delivered by Noel Polk at the University of Southern Mississippi in April 2010 in which he shares memories of his father.
- Atta Mills I will strive to make a difference'. // New African;Feb2009, Issue 481, p24
An excerpt from the speech of Ghana President John Evan Fiifi Atta Mills during his inauguration on January 7, 2009 is presented.
- SPEECH EXCERPTS (TAKEN FROM THE PREPARED TEXT). // Hill;1/28/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p7
Several excerpts from various speeches are presented.
- Perspectives: Cooperation. Babbitt, J. Randolph // Avionics Magazine;5/15/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p9
An excerpt from the keynote address by U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Administrator J. Randolph Babbit at the 2010 Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics (RTCA) Inc. Spring Symposium in Washington, D.C. in April 6, 2010 is presented.