- A negotiator's style and power. Freund, James C. // Directors & Boards;2011 2nd Quarter, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p49
An excerpt from the article "Being a Smart Negotiator," by James C. Freund is presented.
- Top Twenty Power Negotiating Tactics. Dawson, Roger // Home Business Magazine: The Home-Based Entrepreneur's Magazine;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p28
An excerpt from the book "Secrets of Power Negotiating," 3rd edition, by Roger Dawson is presented.
- Chuck's negotiation. Diamond, Stuart // Directors & Boards;2011 2nd Quarter, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p48
An excerpt from the book "Getting More: How to Negotiate to Achieve Your Goals in the Real World," by Stuart Diamond.
- EXCERPTS FROM THE HILL'S PUNDITS BLOG. // Hill;12/12/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 139, p22
Two excerpts from the periodical related to protest by U.S. citizen McKenna Pope against the use of toy oven and a letter written by Mike Simpson, a member of the U.S. Republican Party from Idaho, regarding negotiators dealing with financial crisis, are presented.
- The scholar's apprentice. Neusner, J. // Quintessence International;Jun1978, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p42
An excerpt from an article on various traits of mind characterizing scholars by J. Neusner, published in the journal "Higher Education,' is presented.
- Penang on the brink of war, 1821. // Penang Economic Monthly;Jun2011, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p44
An excerpt from the journal "The Asiatic Journal and Monthly Register for British India and its Dependencies," Volume XIV, is presented.
- What Israelis Can Teach Chinese. Jian Xueqin // Points East;Jul2012, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p8
An excerpt from the website located at http://the-diplomat.com/china-power/2012/05/13/what-israel-can-teach-china/ is presented.
- Puddle Glitter. KIDD CRAWFORD, EVE // New Orleans Magazine;Nov2011, p59
An excerpt from the Eve Kidd Crawford's blog is presented.
- The Reddest Red Deerians. // Alberta Views;Mar2012, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p26
An excerpt from the Facebook page "You know you're from Red Deer when..." is presented.