- Top Twenty Power Negotiating Tactics. Dawson, Roger // Home Business Magazine: The Home-Based Entrepreneur's Magazine;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p28
An excerpt from the book "Secrets of Power Negotiating," 3rd edition, by Roger Dawson is presented.
- A negotiator's style and power. Freund, James C. // Directors & Boards;2011 2nd Quarter, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p49
An excerpt from the article "Being a Smart Negotiator," by James C. Freund is presented.
- EXCERPTS FROM THE HILL'S PUNDITS BLOG. // Hill;12/12/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 139, p22
Two excerpts from the periodical related to protest by U.S. citizen McKenna Pope against the use of toy oven and a letter written by Mike Simpson, a member of the U.S. Republican Party from Idaho, regarding negotiators dealing with financial crisis, are presented.
- Chuck's negotiation. Diamond, Stuart // Directors & Boards;2011 2nd Quarter, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p48
An excerpt from the book "Getting More: How to Negotiate to Achieve Your Goals in the Real World," by Stuart Diamond.
- The scholar's apprentice. Neusner, J. // Quintessence International;Jun1978, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p42
An excerpt from an article on various traits of mind characterizing scholars by J. Neusner, published in the journal "Higher Education,' is presented.
- What Israelis Can Teach Chinese. Jian Xueqin // Points East;Jul2012, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p8
An excerpt from the website located at http://the-diplomat.com/china-power/2012/05/13/what-israel-can-teach-china/ is presented.
- How Canada can become a significant player in Asia. Stephens, Hugh // South Asian Post;10/4/2012, p22
An excerpt from a piece originally published in The Diplomat is presented.
- ART HAUNTS. O'KANE, JOHN // AMASS;Sep2011, Vol. 16 Issue 41, p32
An excerpt from "Venice, CA: A City-State of Mind" is presented.
- FROM THE PAGES OF TIME. // Time International (South Pacific Edition);11/9/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 18, p26
An excerpt from the April 4, 1960 issue about Australia's cultural coming of age is presented.