Competition or Collusion?
- CABLE GROUP'S NEW CEO IS PLUGGED IN. Vaida, Bara // National Journal;2/5/2005, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p369
Features Kyle McSlarrow, appointed president and CEO of the National Cable & Telecommunications Association. Career highlights; Political background; Issues that will dominate the agenda of McSlarrow.
- McSlarrow on Exit: This Wasn't Going to Be My Last Job. // Broadcasting & Cable;11/29/2010, Vol. 140 Issue 44, p18
An interview with Kyle McSlarrow, chief executive officer (CEO) of NCTA, is presented.
- Broadband Soapbox: A La Carte Forecast? // CT's Pipeline;9/18/2007, p3
The article talks about a la carte programming. According to Kyle McSlarrow, president and CEO of NCTA, a la carte programming is "anti-consumer," with subs paying less for more. Others would argue that a la carte programming enables consumers to buy what they want and not buy what they do not want.
- Pointing the Way to Progress. Teinowitz, Ira // Television Week;3/30/2009, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p12
The article features National Cable & Telecommunications Association (NCTA) president-chief executive officer (CEO) Kyle McSlarrow from the U.S. The NCTA leader is being credited with being adept at astutely recognizing coming challenges and exercising admirable diplomacy in wending his way...
- McSlarrow: Comcast's Newest Spokesman. Eggerton, John // Multichannel News;3/14/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p4
The article announces that Kyle McSlarrow was appointed president of Comcast Corp.
- People Watch 10/30/12. // CT Reports;10/30/2012, p1
The article announces the appointment of several individual including Paul Cronin, senior vice president Cox Communications Inc., Phil McKinney as Chief Executive Officer at the company CableLabs and Kyle McSlarrow regional vice president at Comcast Cable Communication Inc.
- Cable's Peacekeeper. Neel, K. C. // Multichannel News;2/28/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p12
The article offers insights from several executives in the cable television industry on Kyle McSlarrow, chief executive officer (CEO) of the National Cable and Telecommunications Association (NCTA). According to Frank Drendel, chief executive of CommScope, McSlarrow was good in crisis management...
- A Good Place: NCTA Chief Pleased with Franchising Legislation So Far. // CableFAX Daily;6/12/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 113, p1
Reports on the reaction of Kyle McSlarrow, president and CEO of the National Cable Television Association, to the franchising bills proposed in the U.S. Congress. View of McSlarrow on the video and voice provisions of the House bill; Reasons for the doubt of McSlarrow to support the franchising...
- Tough Stance for New NCTA Chief. // Television Week;3/28/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 13, p4
Interviews Kyle McSlarrow, president and CEO of the National Cable & Telecommunications Association (NCTA) about regulating cable programming. Views on a family-friendly tier of programming; Position of NCTA on the issue of extending broadcast indecency regulation; Threats or challenges to the...