Socially based discrimination against clinically appropriate care
- Human Rights. // South Africa Country Review;2010, p33
The article offers information regarding the human rights abuses in South Africa including the torture of detainees and innocent bystanders, sexual abuse of juveniles, and unsafe environment for the learning of children.
- Hope in a continent of abuse. // Asian Pacific Post;3/5/2009, p19
The article reports on the progress in addressing widespread human rights violations in South Asia, according to an annual report on human rights by the State Department.
- LAW SCHOOL BRIEFS. // Indiana Lawyer;10/12/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p23
The article offers law school briefs in Indiana in 2011 including the Indiana University (IU) School of Law's counterterrorism discussion on October 27-28 and the partnership of IU schools with the Istituto Superiore Internazionale di Scienze Criminali for Libya's human rights violation study.
- Complaint: Human-rights commission is corrupt. // Windy City Times;4/1/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 27, p7
This article reports on the complaints alleging corruption and abuse of process at the Cook County Commission on Human Rights in Illinois filed with the Office of the Independent Cook County Inspector General.
- Human Rights. Coleman, Denise Youngblood // Bulgaria Country Review;2013, p45
The article presents an overview of violations of the government of civil and human rights of its citizens such as discrimination against persons, child labor and trafficking, and restrictions of press and religious freedoms.
- Iraqi rights violations. // Christian Century;3/20/91, Vol. 108 Issue 10, p321
Presents a brief assessment of the findings of the German-based Society for Threatened Peoples (Gesellschaft fur Bedrohte Volker) which were presented at a recent news conference in Jerusalem.
- Military torture caught on video. Pemberton, Ash // Green Left Weekly;11/3/2010, Issue 859, p14
The article reports on the impact of the videos showing the torture of natives of Papua New Guinea by the occupying Indonesian soldiers which have embarrassed the government of Indonesia.
- Q & A. // British Baker;10/22/2010, Vol. 2 Issue 20, p28
The article provides an answer to a question regarding the proper comparator in a disability discrimination claim.
- RELIGION IN EASTERN EUROPE TO CEASE PUBLISHING THIS YEAR. Mojzes, Paul; Sawatsky, Walter // Religion in Eastern Europe;Nov2012, Vol. 32 Issue 4, preceding p1
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including legal status of religious bodies, human rights violations and role of churches in social and political development.