Resilience Requires Intelligent Preparedness
- Using Test Sites to Decrease Incidents and Increase Buy-In. Blades, Marleah // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jul2012, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p26
The article discusses the importance for security leaders to test security investments in pilot locations to determine their effectiveness in business organizations. It highlights the view of security expert Francis D'Addario on effective techniques to mitigate the risks and impact of...
- Towards Optimized Security. Sivakumar, Shobha // Dataquest;5/1/2012, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p30
An excerpt from Capgemini study "The Financial Services World Quality Report 2011/12" is presented.
- A Little Twelve-Five History. Esler, David // Business & Commercial Aviation;Jul2012, Vol. 108 Issue 7, p52
An excerpt from the primer on the U.S. Transportation Security Administration's (TSA) aviation security protocol, Twelve-Five Standard Security Program, is presented.
- The security of France. Chirac, Jacques // DÃ©fense Nationale et SÃ©curitÃ© Collective;Feb2007, Vol. 63 Issue 2, p11
Excerpts from the speech by M. Jacques Chirac, President of the Republic, on the occasion of the presentation of New Year greetings by the Armed Forces, ElysÃ©e Palace, Monday 8 January 2007 (www.elysee.fr).
- The scholar's apprentice. Neusner, J. // Quintessence International;Jun1978, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p42
An excerpt from an article on various traits of mind characterizing scholars by J. Neusner, published in the journal "Higher Education,' is presented.
- What Israelis Can Teach Chinese. Jian Xueqin // Points East;Jul2012, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p8
An excerpt from the website located at http://the-diplomat.com/china-power/2012/05/13/what-israel-can-teach-china/ is presented.
- How Canada can become a significant player in Asia. Stephens, Hugh // South Asian Post;10/4/2012, p22
An excerpt from a piece originally published in The Diplomat is presented.
- ART HAUNTS. O'KANE, JOHN // AMASS;Sep2011, Vol. 16 Issue 41, p32
An excerpt from "Venice, CA: A City-State of Mind" is presented.
- FROM THE PAGES OF TIME. // Time International (South Pacific Edition);11/9/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 18, p26
An excerpt from the April 4, 1960 issue about Australia's cultural coming of age is presented.