Too Big To Fail: The Hazards of Bank Bailouts
- Book value. // CA Magazine;May94, Vol. 127 Issue 4, p17
Reviews the book `Too Big to Fail: Olympia and York--The Story Behind the Headlines,' by Walter Stewart.
- Too Big to Fail. Stern, Gary H.; Feldman, Ron J. // Region (10453369);Dec2003, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p60
Presents excerpts from the book "Too Big to Fail: The Hazards of Bank Bailouts," by Gary H. Stern and Ron J. Feldman.
- Too Big to Fail: The Hazards of Bank Bailouts. // Region (10453369);Sep2003, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p54
Reviews the book "Too Big to Fail: The Hazards of Bank Bailouts," by Gary H. Stern and Ron J. Feldman.
- Megamergers stoke "too big to fail" debate. Streeter, Bill // ABA Banking Journal;Sep2004, Vol. 96 Issue 9, p7
Focuses on the book "Too Big to Fail--the Hazards of Bank Bailouts," by Gary Stern and Ron Feldman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis. Reason for publishing the book; Details of the case of Stern and Feldman who have been wrestling with the "TBTF" issue; Questions asked to Stern based...
- BUSINESS IN THE FAMILY. Rosenian, Ellen // Books in Canada;Feb94, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p37
Reviews the books 'Too Big to Fail: Olympia & York; The Story Behind the Headlines,' by Walter Stewart and 'K.C.: The Biography of K.C. Irving,' by Douglas How and Ralph Costello.
- The scholar's apprentice. Neusner, J. // Quintessence International;Jun1978, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p42
An excerpt from an article on various traits of mind characterizing scholars by J. Neusner, published in the journal "Higher Education,' is presented.
- What Israelis Can Teach Chinese. Jian Xueqin // Points East;Jul2012, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p8
An excerpt from the website located at http://the-diplomat.com/china-power/2012/05/13/what-israel-can-teach-china/ is presented.
- How Canada can become a significant player in Asia. Stephens, Hugh // South Asian Post;10/4/2012, p22
An excerpt from a piece originally published in The Diplomat is presented.
- ART HAUNTS. O'KANE, JOHN // AMASS;Sep2011, Vol. 16 Issue 41, p32
An excerpt from "Venice, CA: A City-State of Mind" is presented.