Web Literacy for Educators
- Web Literacy for Educators. Hipsky, Shellie // Kappa Delta Pi Record;Winter2009, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p95
The article reviews the book "Web Literacy for Educators," by Alan November.
- WHAT'S NEW: Books. // Technology & Learning;Apr2008, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p63
The article reviews two books including "Web Literacy for Educators," by Alan November and "Data Driven School Improvement: Linking Data and Learning," edited by Margaret Honey.
- PAST PERFECT. Hogan, Kevin // Technology & Learning;Mar2010, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p6
An introduction to a series of profiles of the founders of the educational technology movement of the journal is presented which include Alan November and David Thornburg.
- Web Literacy for Educators. Dyrli, Kurt O. // District Administration;Aug2008, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p57
The article reviews the book "Web Literacy for Educators."
- Web 2.0: Responsible Not Restrictive. // Scholastic Administrator;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p10
The article reports on the claims of Alan November that the best way to engage students and to improve learning is through loosening some online restrictions and encouraging students to create mini video lessons on topics they have mastered.
- November Learning: Building Learning Communities. // School Library Journal;Oct2005 Supplement, Vol. 51, p85
Reviews the web site November Learning from Alan November.
- School librarians `shape the vision' with equal parts technology and books. Kniffel, Leonard // American Libraries;Jan95, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p26
Highlights the American Association of School Librarians' (AASL seventh national conference which was held November 9-13, 1994 in Indianapolis. Remarks from keynote speakers Susan Kovalik and Alan November and their differing views; Conferences on the Internet; Other aspects.
- Q&A with Alan November. McLester, Susan // Technology & Learning;Apr2005, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p64
The article presents an interview with Alan November, internationally-known education technical leader and speaker. It tells that the technology alone could be the revolution but good pedagogy trumps good technology. Bolting technology onto the current industrial model of school, integrating...
- Empowering Students with Technology, Second Edition. Hudson, Jessica // Library Media Connection;Aug/Sep2010, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p63
The article reviews the book "Empowering Students with Technology," second edition, by Alan November.