Unserved Should Mean Unserved
- A FAMILY AFFAIR. Neel, K.C. // Multichannel News;1/28/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 4, special section p14
The article profiles Amy Tykeson, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Bendbroadband. It discusses the family background, education, and career history of Tykeson. The article details the responsibilities of Tykeson as president and CEO of Bendbroadband, and highlights the benefits and...
- INDEPENDENT STRATEGIC THINKER OF THE YEAR. Arenstein, Seth // CableFAX Magazine;Jul2013, p21
An interview with Amy Tykeson, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of cable operator BendBroadband, is presented. Topics include the firm's long-term investment as a response on the intense competition in technology, the emerging trends in the technological market, and the three things...
- Oops:. // CableFAX Daily;8/2/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 148, p4
This article reports on the appointment of Amy Tykeson as CEO of BendBroadband.
- No Wavering on Innovation. Winslow, George // Multichannel News;7/30/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 30, p30
The article reports on the decision of BendBroadband to apply for a waiver that would allow the operator to deploy inexpensive digital set-top boxes on grounds towards the February 2009 transition to digital television signals. Company chief executive and chairman Amy Tykeson said that in their...
- Small Operator, Big Player. Hearn, Ted // Broadcasting & Cable;5/7/2007, Vol. 137 Issue 19, pA2
The article presents a profile of Amy Tykeson, Chief Executive Officer of BendBroadband, a cable television operating system in Bend, Oregon. Tykeson frequently goes to Washington to lobby government officials on issues affecting small cable system operators. She has a history of anticipating...
- Small Operator, Big Player. Hearn, Ted // Multichannel News;5/7/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 19, pA2
The article announces that Amy Tykeson, the chief executive officer of BendBroadband, has received the Distinguished Vanguard Award for Leadership from the National Cable & Telecommunication Association in the U.S.
- Small MSOs Need Retrans Relief. TYKESON, AMY // Multichannel News;6/17/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 24, p39
An excerpt from the speech delivered by Amy Tykeson, the president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Cable television provider BendBroadband before the House Subcommittee on Communications and Technology on June 12, 2013.
- Wonder Women: The Late 2000s Classes. // Multichannel News;1/25/2016, Vol. 37 Issue 4, Special section p38
The article presents a compilation of honorees in the publication's list of Wonder Women from 2005 to 2010 including chief executive officer Amy Tykeson, network executive producer Suzanne Scott, and chief financial officer Christine Driessen.
- TECHNOLOGY AWARD: BendBroadband. // CableFAX Magazine;Jul2010, p16
The article features the Oregon-based BendBroadband which is the recipient of the 2010 Technology Award from "CableFax Magazine."