Greening K-12 Schools
- Greener Than Ever. // BusinessWest;1/27/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 16, p37
The article offers information on several major trends that would influence the green building industry and markets in the U.S. in 2014. Jerry Yudelson, the founder of Yudelson Associates and is recognized as one of the leading green-building and sustainability consultants and speakers in the...
- The Green Building Revolution. Paleshi, Antoni // Alternatives Journal (A\J) - Canada's Environmental Voice;2008, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p6
The article reviews the book "The Green Building Revolution," by Jerry Yudelson.
- The Green Building Revolution. // Future Survey;Apr2008, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p16
The article reviews the book "The Green Building Revolution," by Jerry Yudelson with foreword by S. Richard Fedrizzi.
- Find 'green' in green buildings. Miodonski, Bob // Contractor Magazine;Oct2006, Vol. 53 Issue 10, p1
The article discusses the views of U.S. Green Building Council's Jerry Yudelson on marketing environmentally friendly building. On September 18, 2006, Yudelson spoke at the Engineering Green Buildings Conference, Austin, Texas urging engineers and architects to market their capability to deliver...
- Greening Existing Buildings. // Sustainable Industries;Mar2010, Issue 85, p48
The article reviews the book "Greening Existing Buildings," by Jerry Yudelson.
- Sorting Out Green, Sustainability, and High Performance. Harris, Angela D. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/28/2011, Vol. 242 Issue 9, p14
The article discusses the aspects of sustainable practice in the heating and ventilation industry in the U.S. It states that the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has created and released an overall strategy from green buildings that concentrates on the management of mainstream adoption of...
- EGB Conference 'Enlightening'. White, Megan // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Dec2008, Vol. 80 Issue 12, p6
Information about the fifth annual Engineering GreenBuildings (EGB) Conference and Expo and other related conferences organized by HPAC Engineering held in Las Vegas, Nevada on October 21-22, 2008 is presented Topics include energy efficiency, sustainability and Continuous Commissiong. The event...
- All things green. Miazga, Mike // PM Engineer;Aug2012, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p22
An interview with Jerry Yudelson, author and owner of the green building consulting services firm Yudelson Associates, is presented. When asked whether the green movement has plateaued, he cites that new building construction declined during the recession in the U.S. but the market share of...
- Major Trends iu Green Building. Kuhar, Mark S. // Rock Products;Jan2014, Vol. 117 Issue 1, p56
The article explores the major trends that are likely to affect the green building industry and markets in the U.S. in 2014. It sums up the top 10 trends for green building according to green building consultant Jerry Yudelson, which includes the continued growth of green building in North...