Present at the Re-Creation
- Fallen Giant? Friedmane, Sam // National Underwriter / P&C;12/18/2006, Vol. 110 Issue 48, p5
The article presents information on the book "Fallen Giant: The Amazing Story Of Hank Greenberg and the History of AIG," by Ron Shelp, and on former American International Group Inc. chairman and chief executive officer Maurice Greenberg's rebirth at C.V. Starr & Co. After being overthrown by...
- Ron Shelp and Goliath. // Risk Management (00355593);Apr2007, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p16
The article presents an interview with Ron Shelp, who wrote a book entitled "Fallen Giant." The book is an historical account of American International Group (AIG) and its chief executive officer Maurice R. "Hank" Greenberg. Shelp discusses C.V. Starr, who founded AIG in China in 1919. The...
- Role model. McCallum, Jack; O'Brien, Richard // Sports Illustrated;9/12/94, Vol. 81 Issue 11, p17
Recalls Hank Greenberg's refusal to play on Yom Kippur in 1934, detailed in Aviva Kempner's documentary `The Life and Times of Hank Greenberg,' planned for release in summer 1995. Overview of Greenberg's baseball career.
- HANK GREENBERG. // Great Athletes (Salem Press);2001, p917
Profiles baseball player Hank Greenberg.
- Maurice Greenberg. // New Statesman;10/26/2009, Vol. 138 Issue 4972, p9
A correction to the article "Bad chair day," that appeared in the September 14, 2009 issue is presented.
- Definition of 'Hard Market' Not Easy--Actuary Relates It To Preserving Capital. Gusman, Phil // Insurance Advocate;12/23/2002, Vol. 113 Issue 48, p24
Determines the market conditions of the property-casualty insurance industry in the U.S. Market control of reinsurance; Regulatory process of insurance companies; Views of Maurice Greenberg, chairman of American International Group, on the industry.
- Does AIG Need To Reveal A CEO Succession Plan? // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;03/04/2002, Vol. 106 Issue 9, p32
Editorial. Comments on the speculation on the health and future of American International Group (AIG) chief executive officer Maurice Greenberg. Effect of speculations on AIG stock performance; Reason on the cancellation of the conference call; Failure of AIG to disclose succession plan.
- Greenberg profile missed some facts. Gravante Jr., Nicholas A. // Business Insurance;1/26/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the profile of Maurice R. Greenberg in the January 5, 2009 issue.
- Hank Greenberg: Former Detroit Tiger Was One of the Game's Greatest Sluggers. Lucas, Ed; Post, Paul // Baseball Digest;Jun2003, Vol. 62 Issue 6, p56
Reports on the performance of the former player Hank Greenberg from the team Detroit Tigers of Detroit, Michigan.