- GREAT MOMENTS IN FREELANCE WRITING. Seligman, Daniel // Fortune;10/30/1995, Vol. 132 Issue 9, p236
Presents an excerpt from the article "Industrial Society and Its Future," that was published in the September 19 issue of the newspaper "Washington Post."
- The 1993 Sickie Awards. // Health (Time Inc. Health);Jan/Feb94, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p56
Features the not so big stories of the year 1993. Biosphere 2 as the key to the planet's future; Marketing of Spray-U-Thin; Joey Buttafuoco's admission of guilt in the rape of Amy Fisher; Problem parents of the year; Suspension of officer Brian Yinger; Divorce of Burt Reynolds and Loni...
- Tasty scraps from the year of the dog. Gallagher, Joseph // National Catholic Reporter;1/6/95, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p14
Opinion. Comments on newspaper clippings which the author gathered for 1994. Includes the advice of a computer spell-check on a sermon about David and Bathsheba; States where American Catholics live; Advice to Leonard Bernstein on his audience with Pope Paul VI.
- Untitled. Sieveking, Paul // New Statesman & Society;9/17/93, Vol. 6 Issue 270, p47
Cites clippings of odd news that are recycled by newsmen with a few salient details altered. People with supposed psychic powers being run down by trains; Wife-forgetting tales.
- Untitled. // American Spectator;Sep93, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p92
Presents excerpts from articles from various newspapers. Brief moral disquisition from Gary Wills from the `New York Post'; Therapy for summer blues from `The New York Times'; Chaos from the mind of a roll and roll analysts in `Details'; More.
- Helpful tips. Bland, Karen Ann // Country Journal;Sep/Oct97, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p13
Offers advice in bleaching old newspaper clippings. Procedures in bleaching; Materials needed.
- A Licence To Print Money. Gautier, Adele // NZ Marketing Magazine;May2003, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p28
Discusses the Print Media Copyright Agency's charging regime for businesses that distribute copies of press clippings to their staff or clients.
- Postscript. // Real Simple;Aug2005, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p188
Presents an excerpt from the essay "House of Love and Bragging," by Aimee Bender, which was published in the book "The Modern Jewish Girl's Guide to Guilt," edited by Ruth Andrew Ellenson.
- Press clippings. Friedman, Roberto // Bay Area Reporter;11/10/2011, Vol. 41 Issue 45, p18
The article offers information on the role played by the print media and how its clipping can be used in future.