Cather's "Office Wives" Stories and Modern Women's Work
- Letter from the Executive Director. Levy, Leslie C. // Willa Cather Newsletter & Review;Fall2013, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p1
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including one on Nebraska Center for the Book, the other on writer, Willa Cather and the third on the 58th Annual Spring Conference in Nebraska.
- Stamp on Literature. // Scholastic Scope;3/3/2008, Vol. 56 Issue 13, p3
The article offers information regarding various women authors including Emily Dickson, Edith Wharton and Willa Cather.
- Willa Cather's fierce necessity. Shanley, J. Lyndon // Sewanee Review;Fall94, Vol. 102 Issue 4, p620
Comments on writer Willa Cather's literary works. Subjects; Stories; Themes.
- The Open Window: Domestic Landscapes in Willa Cather's My ï¿½ntonia and Sapphira and the Slave Girl. Quantic, Diane D. // American Studies (00263079);Summer2002, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p103
Comments on the novels of author Willa Cather in the U.S. Use of visual terms in reiterating critical point of views by Cather; Aspects of the domestic landscape; Description on the characters of Cather.
- Hallowed Ground: Landscape as Hagiography in Willa Cather's Death Comes for the Archbishop. Kuhlken, Pam Fox // Christianity & Literature;Spring2003, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p367
Analyzes the depiction of landscape in Willa Cather's 'Death Comes for the Archbishop.' Use of distinctive garden imagery; Cather's analogy between land and sanctity; Association between land and inherent divinity; Characters and setting of Cather's book.
- O pioneer? // Wilson Quarterly;Spring98, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p140
Reviews the article `The Prosaic Willa Cather,' by James Seaton, found in the winter 1998 journal of `The American Scholar.'
- Editing Cather. Rosowski, Susan J.; Mignon, Charles // Studies in the Novel;Fall95, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p387
Focuses on editing of the literary works of Willa Cather. Evolution of Cather's texts; Editorial expertise of Cather; Holograph and typescript manuscripts; Steps taken in textual editing.
- Introduction. Homestead, Melissa J.; Reynolds, Guy J. // Cather Studies;2011, Vol. 9, preceding p1
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the author discusses the collection of essays which add to the understanding of Willa Cather's literary works.
- Introduction: Background and Theoretical Bases. Shaw, Patrick W. // Willa Cather & the Art of Conflict: Re-Visioning Her Creative Im;1992, preceding p2
An introduction to the book "Willa Cather and the Art of Conflict: Re-Visioning Her Creative Imagination" is presented.