Late Chartism in the Potteries, 1848â€“1858
- Diary. Hunt, Tristram // Apollo: The International Magazine for Collectors;Oct2013, Vol. 178 Issue 613, p31
The article briefly explores the history of pottery and ceramics in Stoke-on-Trent, England. Particular focus is given to how this relates to the 2013 British Ceramics Biennial art exhibition, which will be held from September 28th through November 10, 2013. Additional topics discussed include...
- Exclusive Dealing in the Chartist Movement. Gurney, Peter // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Apr2009, Vol. 74 Issue 1, p90
Chartism was a movement of consumers as well as producers. This article explores this hypothesis by considering the development and significance of exclusive dealing and consumers' co-operation, which grew out of this practice, for Chartists. First, the genealogy of the tactic is traced and the...
- The Writer's Toolbox. // Scholastic Scope;11/13/2006, Vol. 55 Issue 6/7, p26
The article presents advice related to writing the last lines of an essay.
- The Passion of Youth. Schuh, Dwight // Bowhunter;Aug/Sep2000, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p8
Comments on the quality of entries received by the `Bowhunter' Youth Hunter Essay Contest.
- Letters. // Cobblestone;Sep2003, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p44
Presents several short essays and poems.
- Introduction. // Electronic Ardell Wellness Report (E-AWR);2/14/2008, Issue 422, p1
The article introduces an essay on global wellness, which is published within the issue.
- Romancing the john Quinnett, Paul // American Forests;Mar/Apr1988, Vol. 94 Issue 3/4, p32
No abstract available.
- INTRODUCTION. // Electronic Ardell Wellness Report (E-AWR);12/31/2004, Issue 264, p1
Introduces the December 31, 2004 issue of "Electronic Ardell Wellness Report."
- Dirt Camp, Jr. scholarship contest. // Bicycling;Jul97, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p32
Shares where to send entries for essay writing contest entitled `Why I Love My Mountain Bike.' Deadline for entries; Electronic mail address to send entries.