- The Digest. // Bond Buyer;10/22/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31995`, p1
Presents charts depicting the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;3/31/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33492, p25
Several charts are presented depicting the status of public finance in the U.S. including one on short-term tax-exempt yields, one on visible supply declines, and one on the Municipal Bond Index.
- WEDNESDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;11/12/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33216, p1
Two charts are presented depicting the increasing yield levels of the municipal bond market in November 2009 in the U.S.
- WEDNESDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;7/30/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33158, p1
Two graphs are presented which depict the market movement for municipal bonds in the U.S. on July 29, 2009 in which the Indianapolis Local Public Improvement Bond Bank in Indiana was able to market more than 500 million dollars of debt.
- WEDNESDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33220, p1
Two graphs are presented depicting the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of November 18, 2009.
- New Issues. // Bond Buyer;3/10/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32832, p10
Several charts are presented that show the competitive bond offerings of various companies in the U.S. along with the amount, description and financial adviser.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/21/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32243, p36
Presents several charts and graphs depicting the bond market statistics in the U.S. as of October 2005. Short-term tax exempt yields; Prices for securities; Municipal market data general obligation yields; State and local government series rates.
- NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;11/7/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32854, p36
Presents a chart depicting the supply of municipal bonds in the U.S. as of November 2005. Issuer and purpose; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date; Approval status.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;07/07/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30677, p34
Presents charts and graphs of municipal bond-related statistics in the United States as of July 7, 1999. Includes market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Reoffering yields; Municipal bond index and prices; Municipal bond financing from 1990 to 1999.