- Two masters of the universe step down. Duffy, B.; Knight, R. // U.S. News & World Report;2/12/90, Vol. 108 Issue 6, p19
Recounts the actions during the October 1987 Wall Street crash of two prominent names, John Phelan, who resigned last week with high praise as chairman of the New York Stock Exchange, and Peter Cohen who used the down market for leveraged buyouts,nearly ran Shearson Lehman into the ground, and...
- Sweet revenge. // Newsweek;11/23/1992, Vol. 120 Issue 21, p51
Explains how Peter A. Cohen has gotten the last laugh. Left his job as head of Shearson Lehman, an American Express unit, in a messy divorce; How they highlighted his alleged blunders; Now he heads a new securities operation for Republic New York; Salary of $1 million a year; His new boss is...
- But who will get the beach house? Keil, Beth Landman; Mitchell, Deborah // New York;6/10/96, Vol. 29 Issue 23, p13
Reports on the speculations on the divorce proceedings of former Shearson Lehman head Peter Cohen and his wife Karen. Opposing claims by friends of the couple.
- Cohen L.A.'s best-kept secret. Chagollan, Steve // Daily Variety;10/24/2000, Vol. 269 Issue 37, pA7
Features fashion designer Peter Cohen of Los Angeles, California. Distinction from fellow artists; Outlook on clothes; Mantra followed by the designer; Assessment of the collection previewed at Chateau Marmont in Paris, France; Tips given in choosing clothes.
- Periphonics' Cohen fosters growth. C.F. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);2/26/96, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p30
Profiles Periphonics Corp. president Peter Cohen. Growth of the company under Cohen's helm; Educational background; Comments by Cohen.
- Open season on Wall Street. Reibstein, L.; Friday, C. // Newsweek;2/12/1990, Vol. 115 Issue 7, p38
Reports the fall of Peter Cohen, former chairman of Shearson Lehman Hutton, who last week was forced to resign. Big loss over RJR Nabisco Co., which Cohen tried to take over; His responsibility for the failure; Problems of other investment bankers.
- Periphonics' Cohen fosters growth. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);2/24/97 Supplement Business Vision, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p9
Profiles Peter Cohen, president of Periphonics Corp. in Long Island, New York. Education background; Appointment as president in 1984; Expansion in and outside the United States; Increase in number of employees; Formation of the Intuit Telecom Inc. in 1981; Growth strategies.
- Cohen leaving Republic Corp. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;5/16/94, Vol. 10 Issue 20, p34
Reports on the exit of Peter Cohen as vice chairman of Republic New York Corp. to form his own investment management firm.
- a star is born. Cohen, Edie // Interior Design;Apr2003, Vol. 74 Issue 4, p94
Presents information on the interior design of a fashion boutique owned by designer Peter Cohen in Los Angeles, California. Principal designer for the project; Description of the fixtures of the establishment; Application of the color chartreuse to create a 1960s appeal to the store.