Erratum: Implementable Mechanisms to Coordinate Horizontal Alliances
- Erratum: Return on Assets Loss from Situational and Contingency Misfits. Burton, Richard M.; Lauridsen, J�rgen; Obel, B�rge // Management Science;Aug2003, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p1119
Corrections to an article published in the November 2002 issue of the journal "Management Science" are presented.
- Erratum. // Management Science;Jan2008, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p235
A correction to the article "The Debate on Influencing Doctors' Decisions: Are Drug Characteristics the Missing Links?" that was published in the November 2007 issue is presented.
- "MULTI-ECHELON PRODUCTION SCHEDULING WHEN DEMAND IS STOCHASTIC": ERRATUM. Williams, Jack F. // Management Science;Jan77, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p541
A correction to the article "Multi-Echelon Production Scheduling When Demand is Stochastic" that was published in the May 1974 issue is presented. An equation was misrepresented.
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR. Clough, Donald J. // CORS Journal;Nov69, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p216
The article presents a correction to the article "An asymptotic extreme-value sampling theory for estimation of a global maximum" that was published in the July 2, 1969 issue.
- CORRECTION. Dantzig, George B. // Management Science;Jul1960, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p505
Presents a correction to the article "A Shortest Route Through a Network," published in the January 1960 issue of the periodical "Management Science."
- CORRECTION NOTE TO THE PAPER, "ON JOCKEYING IN QUEUES". Koenigsberg, Ernest // Management Science;Sep77, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p118
A correction to the article "On Jockeying in Queues," published in a 1966 issue, is presented.
- ERRATUM TO 'A MINIMAX ORDERING POLICY FOR THE INFINITE STAGE DYNAMIC INVENTORY PROBLEM' Jagannathan, R. // Management Science;Mar79, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p294
A correction is presented to the article "A Minimax Ordering Policy for the Infinite Stage Dynamic Inventory Problem," published in the July 1978 issue of the journal "Management Science."
- ERRATA TO "ON COMPETITION TO JOIN A SIMPLE QUEUEING SYSTEM BEFORE THE FACILITY OPENS" // Management Science;May85, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p513
The article presents a correction to the article that was previously published in the January 1985 issue of "Management Science."
- "POLICY MAKING UNDER DISCONTINUOUS CHANGE: THE SITUATIONAL NORMATIVISM APPROACH": ERRATUM. Shakun, Melvin F. // Management Science;Jun76, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p1170
A correction to the paper "Policy Making Under Discontinuous Change: The Situational Normativism Approach," by Melvin F. Shakun that was published in the October 1975 issue is presented.